Message for FYDave and ItsRy
Jun 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #16 of 86
Maybe more wise-ass than wise.

TheMarchingMule: A respected member of the community, is being made whole by his friends.

FYDave: Penis Wrinkle

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #17 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Low lifes of your sort are beyond redemption.

Could you at least call me something more original at this point? Those same few are starting to become quite grating and... cliche.

Anyways, so I would certainly enjoy being enlightened with the knowledge of how to be better, make all those around me happy, and so on and so forth.

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:07 PM Post #18 of 86
Dave why are you still here? it doesn't make any sense! everybody thinks you're an idiot and your condesending too cool I don't care attitude is just stupid. You've been rejected from this forum, you're like that fat slob kid in high school who didn't shower and mooches off people yet still invites themselves to parties.

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #19 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could you at least call me something more original at this point? Those same few are starting to become quite grating and... cliche.

Anyways, so I would certainly enjoy being enlightened with the knowledge of how to be better, make all those around me happy, and so on and so forth.

But you won't, because you are a low life. That is the most accurate word to use to describe you short of penis wrinkle, so we are going to keep using it. Also, did you not see the video earlier?

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #21 of 86
Truly I apologize for stooping to name calling.
But there was actually a point there. Your actions triggered the response your received from the community of Head-Fi, regardless of the "rightness" or "wrongness" of that reaction.

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #22 of 86
I didn't bother clicking on it. I think you've already linked it once in a similar situation. Perhaps you, just like the other fellow I addressed, should consider finding new material to work with. The stuff you've got is getting a bit stale.

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #23 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dave why are you still here? it doesn't make any sense! everybody thinks you're an idiot and your condesending too cool I don't care attitude is just stupid. You've been rejected from this forum, you're like that fat slob kid in high school who didn't shower and mooches off people yet still invites themselves to parties.

My response remains the same from a previous thread. Because I can be, wish to be, and I don't believe you have the grounds or power to prevent me from being so.

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:13 PM Post #24 of 86
Quote:

I didn't bother clicking on it. I think you've already linked it once in a similar situation. Perhaps you, just like the other fellow I addressed, should consider finding new material to work with. The stuff you've got is getting a bit stale.

Why get new stuff? All we need to do is post the same thing over and over again because nothing new is needed.

Why the hell should we entertain you?

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #25 of 86
Quote:

My response remains the same from a previous thread. Because I can be, wish to be, and I don't believe you have the grounds or power to prevent me from being so.

Unfortunately you're right that you are still allowed to post on this forum (for some reason... [size=xx-small]where are the mods[/size] ) butnormally when someone is hated by everyone around them they find new people

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #26 of 86
dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #27 of 86
..and soon I guess we have a revived war going, and hit 28 pages again.

Jun 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #28 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
..and soon I guess we have a revived war going, and hit 28 pages again.

Man the IP relays and phone tracers!
smile.gif

EDIT: Both have been banned. Yay!

Time to close down all the threads, in before locked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back