Melbourne Meet Saturday 13/7/13
Jul 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #346 of 391
Hey I'm unable to attend the second meet as something came up and I won't be in Melbourne, sorry!

Jul 9, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #347 of 391
Quote:

No No, I mean the last time I tried to solder something, it was a disaster and a perfectly fine valve amp was sacrificed.

Better let Lachlan do the soldering then! Do you think that the SEX would match well with the AT ATH-AD2000X that I might get soon? 

Jul 9, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #348 of 391
Quote:
Hey I'm unable to attend the second meet as something came up and I won't be in Melbourne, sorry!

Not a problem. I'll take you off the list. Gill, would you like to come since there are only 9 people now? 

Jul 9, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #350 of 391
Better let Lachlan do the soldering then! Do you think that the SEX would match well with the AT ATH-AD2000X that I might get soon? 

There'll be a few people who can help with soldering I think.

As for pairing, the SEX works with a much wider range of impedance so it should pair with anything in terms of impedance. I can't comment on sound, but I trust Bottlehead based on the Crack and the SEX gets good reviews.

Jul 9, 2013 at 6:11 AM Post #353 of 391
Quote:
Oh and I don't have 0 soldering skills, I have negative soldering skills.

That's ok, once you get your fingers burnt a few times. Your soldering skills shoots up to jedi level very quickly.
(Speaking through experience, I've got burn mark to prove) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back