Melbourne Meet Saturday 13/7/13
Jul 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #333 of 391
Quote:

Different. That's the SEX. That's actually the one I'm interested in (or maybe the new Mainline amp), but I thought others might like to keep the project more simple and cost effective. I'm open to thoughts though and can see what Eilleen can arrange.

Let me know if you would prefer to order and build the SEX (US$539) rather than Crack (US$279). I think the Mainline is in a limited quantity preorder phase so we've probably got buckly's of getting them and they're US$999.

Keen on the Mainline but it so new doesn't seem like anyone posted any impression on it.

Jul 7, 2013 at 5:15 AM Post #334 of 391
Would not mind attending for a gawk.... but am just a newb with not much to offer :frowning2:

Jul 9, 2013 at 12:37 AM Post #342 of 391
Jul 9, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #345 of 391
Quote:
I got some pricing from Bottlehead. If we buy 2-9 of an amp it's cheaper. If we buy 10+ it's cheaper still.

I am travelling today, but will post specifics of Crack and SEX pricing as soon as I can. I might also setup a poll to measure interest in each amp.

Loquah, I'm down for the crack plus speedball upgrade if possible. No impression of the mainline yet so a bit risky to just drop $1k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back