Meizu m6sl vs Sony a8xx
Feb 6, 2008 at 8:49 AM Post #61 of 67
it has the same curves in a different shape to the old 1g nano. the screen is diferent orientation but it has a similar touch pad but with different functionality. the whole thing is impossible to to sweep away from the fact that it was designed with a nano look in mind. it is nice, but... hahah! i love it for that reason

Feb 6, 2008 at 9:35 AM Post #62 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
it has the same curves in a different shape to the old 1g nano. the screen is diferent orientation but it has a similar touch pad but with different functionality. the whole thing is impossible to to sweep away from the fact that it was designed with a nano look in mind. it is nice, but... hahah! i love it for that reason

No arguing Apple's the standardbearer, but lookin' at the 1G nano and the M6 and seein' the same thing in the M6... well, to me, it's a stretch. But a DAP's a DAP mostly. I guess in context... maybe you're right.
smily_headphones1.gif
since everyone says the same.

Feb 6, 2008 at 9:55 AM Post #63 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by falang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice theory you have there. I think I will call you the deflector from now on. You are good at deflecting things.

biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2008 at 1:58 PM Post #64 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob E. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
falang; I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you just want to see some blood.
wink.gif

It's been a long day.
smily_headphones1.gif
Yes, I first want to take the edge off this thing. I find it unfortunate that what I said was completely misconstrued. My original post (to Kaz) was reasonable, and non-threatening. I even finished off saying, You be the judge and I'll accept your findings. He finished with a conclusion that his opinion; "appparently means nothing if I do not agree with Rob." This is silly. Because I never argued one way or another which was better. I just wanted to be certain that the M6 was being used at its best in the comparison, and his review wasn't clear on that.

Anyone reading this thread can understand that my requests, while challenging... were of a friendly non-threatening nature.

You of all people falang, know this is true. It's obvious in my postings to you.

I never said that you were being rude or non-threatening. Nor was I angry in any of my posts. Do you see how easily things can be miscommunicated? Your posts come off as very demeaning. Let's take your next line for example:

Quote:

DKaz... You're not winning. There's nothing to win here. It's not about me, nor is it about you. It's not personal.

Never did I say anything about winning, or even infer it for that mattter. You could have left it at not being personal. Instead you have to take an ill-mannered jab and say that I am not winning.

Quote:

I never meant this to become personal, but I suppose that I probably brought it on myself when I wrote to you; "You're well-meaning, but not a very good reviewer (at least yet)."

I should've phrased it differently; in a non-judgemental way. It was the thing that brought you to this offensive anger. You got carried away on a crusade, taking almost everything I posted out of context. There's a difference between a cut finger and a cut throat. I cut your finger and you went for my throat. Good job DKaz. Good way to respond objectively.

It was not a crusade Rob. Please do not flatter yourself <-- type of comment I was talking about. Nothing was cut, not a finger or throat. Non of this was that dramatic. I do like how you added "good way to respond objectively". Another much needed OBJECTIVE post.

Quote:

And DKaz... I really hope that in your time, you're as fortunate as I've been in having the experience of a great variety of wonderful equipment and the media to play on them. Regards to you.

Oh yes . . . I forgot that since I have not listed everything I have owned that my opinions should be taken with a grain of salt.

Feb 6, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #65 of 67
Quote:

PS - if you're a gentleman, you'll acknowledge this and we'll put it behind us. If not, well it's your choice. Choose wisely.
smily_headphones1.gif

Rob, I put this entire post behind me. Instead of helping the OP which is what Head-fi was designed for you took their thread in a completely new direction. I you want to post about how miraculous you think the M6 is, go right ahead. Try to stay on topic and post your opinions, not degread other's. You may have listened to a plethora of sound equipment, but I think you have a lot to learn about this forum.

Feb 6, 2008 at 5:18 PM Post #66 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rob, I think you have a lot to learn about this forum.

OK Kaz, I give up, you win.

Feb 6, 2008 at 7:16 PM Post #67 of 67
Quote:

OK Kaz, I give up, you win.

Wow Rob . . . and I love the sig too.

Now I laugh thinking how you called me a sniffling three year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back