Meet In Fort Myers, Florida: Saturday, July 24th
Jul 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #81 of 97
Hey guys and gals...tomorrow is the big day!   The rain will only be a problem if you plan to come by bicycle.  There is a covered drive-up entrance so that you can unload without getting wet.  I am hoping for a large turnout.  I will be there a bit before 9 and can give anyone a hand with their gear. 

As previously stated, the $15 will be collected on arrival, as this will enable the chef to get an idea how much food to prepare.

See you tomorrow!!!

Ron

Jul 23, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #82 of 97
Ok Ron, to appease the rain trouble how about lots of cookies! BTW, I am packed and as stated earlier way too much stuff.

Rig 1.
Vintage Marantz 2238B Receiver
Wadia 170i
Apple iPod Classic 160 Gb (apple lossless files)
HLLY DMK-IV
AKG speaker pigtail for the K1000
Stax Lambda Pro via SRD7 converted to Pro by spritzer using his V1.1 board

Rig 2.
Eee PC netbook with an external 500 Gb HD (with about 200 Gb of apple lossless files)
Red Wine Audio Isabellina HPA
Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 (power amp version)
Zynsonic silver plated copper speaker pigtail terminated in a balanced 4 pin

Rig 3.
Head Direct HiFiMAN HM-801
Audio Technica ATH-ESW9

Other Cans (3): Grado RS-1, MarkL Modded Denon D2000 w/ V4 wood cups, J$ leather pads, and a silver plated re-cable by Zynsonic, and AKG K1000 re-cabled with a V2 APureSound cable

Jul 23, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #85 of 97
They have become one of my all-time favorite phones.  I will have them at the meet where you can hear them both balanced and SE.
Ron

Quote:
Ron how do you like your HE-5LE

Jul 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #86 of 97
with this meet and the one in new jersey tomorrow, us head-fiers back home will have lots of photos and impressions to gawk.  right? 
biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #87 of 97
Hey, come on down!  It is only about a 12 hour drive from Birmingham!   Should be lots of toys to play with. 

Jul 23, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #89 of 97
Hi Ron,

If we're not there on time (early morning and I don't get along) please let the chef know there will be two of us for lunch.

I have only the bridge to cross at this point, not the whole state, but still.... 9 AM!

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back