Meet In Fort Myers, Florida: Saturday, July 24th
Jun 23, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #46 of 97
I like cookies!

Jun 24, 2010 at 11:37 PM Post #47 of 97
Hey guys and gals...only 4 weeks to the day until the meet!!

So I can ensure enough food (and COOKIES), please let me know if you plan to attend.  Also include any guests or friends.  I do need a close approximation of the numbers by the week prior to the 24th. 

This is not cast in stone, so your best guess whether you can make it will be fine. 

Thanks for your help!

Ron
(HiFlight)

Jun 26, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #48 of 97
Be there w/ "she who must be obeyed", perhaps with another person but will have to confirm. Meanwhile I have received the Stax Lambda Pro and SRD-7 Pro modded by Birgir, plus I will bring a HiFiMAN HM-801 courtesy of Fang of Head Direct. Cheers and save me some, ok a lot of cookies. 
wink.gif

Jun 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #49 of 97
I was wondering. I recently bought a pair of Harbeth Speakers are there going to be any fellow Harbeth lovers there?

I am also anticipating trying these cans while I am there. I will try to decide which is the one I need to own.

HD800, Audeze LCD-2, and my own pair of T1. It might just come down to synergy with my current front end.

Oh the excitement.

I hope people are bringing music as well. I definitely love hearing new artists and styles of music.

Thanks,
Sam

PS. I could care less about the cookies. Sorry guys.

Jun 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #50 of 97
Sam, most of the music I listen too is jazz so I will have about 185 Gb of music on a hard drive feeding the RWA Isabellina DAC as well as a modded iPod 5.5 240 Gb unit feeding  a HLLY DAC via a Wadia 170i. I am sure others will bring something along the same line. Cheers.

Jun 27, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #51 of 97
I will have some binaural tracks of classical I recorded live w my stealth recording rig. Will also show how I record live gigs.

Will be introducing 2 new class A headphone amps I have designed as commercial units.

Bill Wilson

Jun 27, 2010 at 11:27 PM Post #52 of 97

Quote:
I was wondering. I recently bought a pair of Harbeth Speakers are there going to be any fellow Harbeth lovers there?

I am also anticipating trying these cans while I am there. I will try to decide which is the one I need to own.

HD800, Audeze LCD-2, and my own pair of T1. It might just come down to synergy with my current front end.

Oh the excitement.

I hope people are bringing music as well. I definitely love hearing new artists and styles of music.

Thanks,
Sam

PS. I could care less about the cookies. Sorry guys.

Sam,

I'd like to try a pair of Harbeth someday but I've kept my focus on headphones.  There will be a few STAX adaptors around the meet and I would love to amp roll.  What speaker and headphone amps do you use?

Jul 2, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #55 of 97
Please feel welcome to attend even if you bring nothing!   Guests and friends are also welcome, even spouses!   Hopefully, I will have a newly-acquired, fully modded Woo Audio 6 in addition to my other amps and phones.  Will also have a few things for sale, I think. 

Remember, the total cost is only $15 per person which includes a great deli brunch, coffee, tea, cookies, etc. 

Ron

Jul 5, 2010 at 9:09 AM Post #58 of 97

Quote:
Ron, you had me worried by the time I got to "newly-acquired"! I thought you were going to say WIFE! 
wink_face.gif
 You almost gave me a heart attack. 
biggrin.gif

Naah...I guess I will keep the one I have, unless somebody wants to work out a swap for an Orpheus!!
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back