MEElectronics Thread!!!
Mar 5, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #316 of 386
Quote:
GOD I LOVE THE HT-21, sorry for the caps but its true. I literally prefer this headphone to other high tier ones, but I want an upgrade I mean this little headphones sounds about the same or better as my he-400's, hd-650's and V-moda m100's. If they made a 300+ dollar model I would buy it instantly since I love the sound signature.

Seems legit...

Apr 3, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #317 of 386
I just got a pair of the A151's for my wife and while I was at it I picked up a pair of the CW31's to try out. So far in the little bit of listening that I've done with the CW31's I really like what I hear!

They are definitely detailed with good bass and mids. The highs seem a little muted but that is based on limited listening. I'll need to spend some time with them this weekend. My wife will try the A151's in the next day or so and I may be able to steal them from her for a listen myself.

Build quality is good and they came well packaged. MEElectronics seems like they really take pride in the product. I definitely feel like I got my money's worth!

Apr 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #318 of 386
After my brother's cheap Sony earbuds finally shorted out after years of use, I recently came across MEElelectronics while searching for a budget replacement. He should receive the M9P in the mail today. Aside from good sound quality, it fulfilled all of my brother's needs (noise isolation, portability, and a mic for his HTC phone) for a mere $15, plus free 3-5 shipping. I hope he enjoys them.   

Jul 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #319 of 386
Ok, so I would like to add my two cents worth. I own only the A161p earphones and been listening to them almost exclusively (sometimes I listen to my V-moda Crossfades). I heard that Balanced Armature produced an accurate sound that to some may sound tinny. My Crossfades are pretty bass heavy I think, so I was expecting to have a lot of getting used to for the new earphones. What I got from the box was the richest, clearest, and most fun sound I have ever heard. They have a much warmer sound signature than I was expecting, and it was an incredibly pleasing. After about 7-8 months of hard use, the frail build quality had finally had enough, the casing on the earphones was coming off, and the left earphone finally shorted out. I sent them in last Monday for the warranty, worried that I may have voided it by duct taping all over it (the tape left sticky goo all over the earphones when I took it off). Never, never, never, ever putting duct tape on my earphones again. Now, within a week of me sending them off, I was informed that my new pair was on its way and should get here within a few days. So, bottom line, I am incredibly pleased with how MEElectronics has presented themselves and their products. Conclusion: Needs better build quality (for A161p, I dont know about the others), but EXCELLENT sound and customer service. I am very pleased with MEElectronics, and since there is a warranty for the A161p's then I would without a doubt recommend these to any budding audiophile that is on a budget. 

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #320 of 386
Quote:
Ok, so I would like to add my two cents worth. I own only the A161p earphones and been listening to them almost exclusively (sometimes I listen to my V-moda Crossfades). I heard that Balanced Armature produced an accurate sound that to some may sound tinny. My Crossfades are pretty bass heavy I think, so I was expecting to have a lot of getting used to for the new earphones. What I got from the box was the richest, clearest, and most fun sound I have ever heard. They have a much warmer sound signature than I was expecting, and it was an incredibly pleasing. After about 7-8 months of hard use, the frail build quality had finally had enough, the casing on the earphones was coming off, and the left earphone finally shorted out. I sent them in last Monday for the warranty, worried that I may have voided it by duct taping all over it (the tape left sticky goo all over the earphones when I took it off). Never, never, never, ever putting duct tape on my earphones again. Now, within a week of me sending them off, I was informed that my new pair was on its way and should get here within a few days. So, bottom line, I am incredibly pleased with how MEElectronics has presented themselves and their products. Conclusion: Needs better build quality (for A161p, I dont know about the others), but EXCELLENT sound and customer service. I am very pleased with MEElectronics, and since there is a warranty for the A161p's then I would without a doubt recommend these to any budding audiophile that is on a budget. 

If your cable split towards the area where the strain relief and cable meet, they have addressed that issue and hopefully it should be gone now :wink: 

Aug 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM Post #322 of 386
I'm a HUGE meelec fan.  They're customer service is just so amazing, they treat you like royalty (within reason of course).

I've had the sport fi-s6 for almost 5 months now, what an incredible value they are.  Use them 5x a week for working out and zero complaints from me.

I want to ask you guys with either the s6 or m6 (since they are the same driver I believe), what eq settings do you use?  I just got an eq app on my phone and want to test out different settings.

Aug 18, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #323 of 386
MEElectronics recently emailed coupons to newsletter subscribers to bring the A161P down to $54.99 (with free US shipping)! I never knew there were companies out there that would dish out great deals like candy! I just couldn't resist anymore. I had to buy it.

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #326 of 386
Quote:
MEElectronics sent recently emailed coupons to newsletter subscribers to bring the A161P down to $54.99 (with free US shipping)! I never knew there were companies out there that would dish out great deals like candy! I just couldn't resist anymore. I had to buy it.

Yep, the same. Had some 10 bucks gift certificate , too. $50.99 shipped to EU. :)

Aug 22, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #328 of 386
Quote:
Good deal, really nice phone.

smile.gif

Aug 22, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #329 of 386
I own the M6 and the S6P and they both are great values!  So much bass in these tiny little headphones.  But they have done a great job making sure the mids are still able to define themselves.  This is the type of sound you rarely find in a 50 dollar headphone. 

Aug 22, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #330 of 386
WOW those are bargain prices!

I have the CC51P and like it a lot. Very clear and fun sound with some nice bass. Durability is a bit of a concern so you may wanna baby yours. 
I am never rough with my IEMs and it seems like my M6 are bulletproof but the CC51 are very fragile. The mic fell apart a few times and the metal part in the housing had to be glued multiple times. Had to RMA it a few times but their CS is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back