MEElectronics Thread!!!
Dec 1, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #31 of 386
I am glad MEE are growing in popularity, I just purchased a pair of M11+ after giving a pair to a co-worker 6 months ago.  The A151 is still my go to IEM when I need it for all around listening as well and classical and opera.  I just got my wife the M6P for use at the gym, she is still figuring out a good fit for her. 

Dec 1, 2011 at 10:51 PM Post #32 of 386
I got a pair of M6 two years ago when they still had copper wires (which I removed) and still loving it.

I hope MEElectronics will bring out another M6 like form factor under $50 being better than the M6. :D

Dec 1, 2011 at 11:16 PM Post #33 of 386
I got a pair of CC51's last week and I LOVE the way they sound. The bass is full and rich but well balance with the mids and highs. The clarity and resolution are surprisingly good for such an inexpensive headphone. My only complaint is the cord - it's absolute crap. The fit and finish of the buds is great, though.

Dec 2, 2011 at 1:48 AM Post #34 of 386
I have CW31. Uncomfortable for these Dumbo ears and sound quality is not good enough to replace RE-0s anyways. Good for the 25$ I paid for them.

A151 and 3 x black Friday mystery promos (CC51/SP51/M31/M21/M11+) are on their way. Looking forward to hear A151. Heard lots of good things about them.

Dec 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #35 of 386

Quote:
I got a pair of CC51's last week and I LOVE the way they sound. The bass is full and rich but well balance with the mids and highs. The clarity and resolution are surprisingly good for such an inexpensive headphone. My only complaint is the cord - it's absolute crap. The fit and finish of the buds is great, though.

The CC51 cord is crap? That's surprising, I thought meelec was known for their excellent cords :frowning2:

Anyway, I own the M9, M9P (sometimes use for my phone or in situations where I don't want to risk damage), M6 (my sister killed them, but they used to be my favourite pair!), and A151 (what I'm currently using!). Wanted to get the CC51 over black friday weekend but missed the deal! Oh well. Still <3 meelec haha.

Dec 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #37 of 386
Well, the postman delivered a little more MEE love today....
beerchug.gif

For the $24.99 price with the Black Friday deal, these things are a steal.  Awesome!!!  Now I see while they are from the "clarity" series.  Crystal clear sound with nice tight bass.....

Good times....!!!

In reference to the cables, they are not as nice and sturdy as some of their other models, but good nevertheless, imo....

Cheers!

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #38 of 386
I'm trying to choose between the Sp51's or the Brainwavz M2. I love my bass. ( my Sansa Fuze EQ has bass at MAX ) But I'm afraid the SP51's are going to be a bit TOO much. I would only use the black ones, and never use the other ports, which is also why i'm hesitant in buying the sp51's... The m2 has alot of great reviews, but it doesn't have as much bass as the sp51's or the M9's, its more into mids...

I usually listen to alot of songs that would go great in a club, with a little bit of rap and alternative..

Dec 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #39 of 386

Quote:
I'm trying to choose between the Sp51's or the Brainwavz M2. I love my bass. ( my Sansa Fuze EQ has bass at MAX ) But I'm afraid the SP51's are going to be a bit TOO much. I would only use the black ones, and never use the other ports, which is also why i'm hesitant in buying the sp51's... The m2 has alot of great reviews, but it doesn't have as much bass as the sp51's or the M9's, its more into mids...

I usually listen to alot of songs that would go great in a club, with a little bit of rap and alternative..

Hello Noodles,

Well, to begin with, what phones are you using that the EQ bass freq is maxxed?

The SP51s are like three-in-one phones (silver, metallic & black plate).  The bass escalates as you move from one to the other.  I listened to the silver for a while, then the metallic and getting ready to throw on the black.  In reference to the M2s, can't advise since I never listened to them.  The only Brainwavz I own are the Beta V2.  I like 'em but the SP51s in the bass dept. wins hands down.

Dec 2, 2011 at 7:02 PM Post #40 of 386
While I use my GR10's. The CC51's were my first "love at first listen" IEM.

Dec 2, 2011 at 10:01 PM Post #43 of 386

Quote:
Nice!!!  Well, I'm loving the CC51s right now, lol.  Great sound, right out of the box and very comfortable.  Fast Five soundtrack is slammin' atm. 
beerchug.gif

Sweet. Yep, Mee got me into the whole Head-Fi thing.

Dec 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #44 of 386

Quote:
Sweet. Yep, Mee got me into the whole Head-Fi thing.

Great to hear...I went backwards Austin.  I did the whole amp, dac, full-sized etc. then ended up in iems.  Man, I tell you, buying iems with all these deals going around is a lot of fun......I love all the gear I have, but buying iems is addictive...lol....
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back