MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors
Apr 29, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #227 of 378
  Out of both ear pieces? Have you tried listening to them from a different device to compare? Used a different headphone/iem with the x1 to see if it has the same problem?

found out it was the cable ( the mic one)

Apr 29, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #229 of 378

found out it was the cable ( the mic one)

Ah I see. You might contact meelec about it.

If what I think is true, you don't need to -- the mic cable has a volume control that is completely independent of the source volume. Even with teh source at max, you can turn down the volume with its universal slider.

Apr 30, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #230 of 378
  If what I think is true, you don't need to -- the mic cable has a volume control that is completely independent of the source volume. Even with teh source at max, you can turn down the volume with its universal slider.

That might be why everyone thinks the mic cable is broken or is actually broken. Interesting, didn't know it was independent of the source. I haven't used my mic cable because I tend to find the mic annoying.

Apr 30, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #232 of 378
That might be why everyone thinks the mic cable is broken or is actually broken. Interesting, didn't know it was independent of the source. I haven't used my mic cable because I tend to find the mic annoying.

What's a source? Is that a amp?

May 5, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #235 of 378
50.00 on Amazon delivered yesterday, after some frustration figuring out fitment, they sound great.................a nice summertime alternative to over ear 
biggrin.gif

now need to figure out how to stop my inner ear from itching while wearing these.............

anyone have the web address for ME, so I can confirm amazon as authorized dealers
beerchug.gif

May 5, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #236 of 378
50.00 on Amazon delivered yesterday, after some frustration figuring out fitment, they sound great.................a nice summertime alternative to over ear :D  

now need to figure out how to stop my inner ear from itching while wearing these.............

anyone have the web address for ME, so I can confirm amazon as authorized dealers:beerchug:

http://www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=135

May 5, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #237 of 378
After a while of using these, overall they are good.

A few things that I have noticed but may just be my product or me in general.

The sound is imbalanced. Either my model is stronger in my left ear or my left ear in general is more acceptable to noise.

They shine brighter at higher volume? Anyone who has these share some input but so far, they sound way better when more power is sent to them. Maybe an amp would help?

Any advice is appreciated.

Fit is good now, comply are wonderful.

May 5, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #238 of 378
http://www.meelec.com/Articles.asp?ID=135

thank you very much for the link................................amazon is covered 
L3000.gif
..........................the comply tips are feeling great and seem to be isolating well,  notice a bit strident on top with some music or higher volumes, only have a couple hours on them though so break in may help here

overall very happy so far 
beerchug.gif

May 6, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #239 of 378
I am using my tube darling circuit Kenzie amp with these and they sound great, I have not tried them straight out of a player, the seem to do fine with the power and as the volume increases so does the perceived bass impact / slam

I am enjoying them a great deal the comfort is a huge + over the HifiMan He500's

I only wonder now if better IEM's will scale nicely, I am also impressed with the company it seems they monitor amazon and respond to customer comments even positive comments, the warranty is also an impressive indication of the companies commitment to its product / customer 
beerchug.gif

May 9, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #240 of 378
I just got these and, I must say, I'm pretty impressed. I've had the Shure SE215, VSonic GR07 MKII (my favorite so far), V-Moda M80s, and some other earphones; these surpass all but the GR07, imo. The instrument separation is amazing, to say the least. I really like the powerful (yet not overpowering) bass and the detailed highs. I hear some sibilance when there's trumpets in a song but it's not that big of an issue. The soundstage is also quite likeable.

As far as the fit and comfort... I don't know why anyone would have issues with these. I put the small tri-flanges and they fit perfectly. Really comfortable, too.

Overall, I'd say I'm really, really pleased with the $50 I spent on them. I can't believe how much they cost, honestly. If I had tried these before buying my other earphones/headphones, I probably wouldn't have bought the others 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back