MD/VA/DC Regional Meet Sat. July 14th
May 24, 2007 at 4:18 PM Post #61 of 227
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I'm adding people as they send me gear lists.

I gotta send a gear list? OK, I'm bringing an iPod and the UE10
very_evil_smiley.gif

I may be able to bring just a bit more if I can find some help in tearing systems down, moving them to the meet and back, and putting them back together.
tongue.gif

May 24, 2007 at 4:24 PM Post #62 of 227
Oh yeah, I'm planning to bring a tube tester or two, so that people with tube amps can check their tubes if they want. People without tube amps, but who have tubes for some reason, are also welcome to check them. IME, people who have tube amps, but no tubes, haven't really figured the amp thing out yet
tongue.gif

May 24, 2007 at 4:33 PM Post #63 of 227
I'll try and attend. If I do, I'll bring HHF1s, W10VTG, balanced 580s, tooleaudio balanced m3, and silver chassis mpx3, the cec da53, and my macbook.

May 24, 2007 at 4:38 PM Post #64 of 227
We're going to need power strips....lots of power strips. The hotel is providing some, but they come at a cost so I'm not reserving that many. So if you have power strips, please let me know how many you can/will bring. I've got three or four, but we'll need more I think.

May 27, 2007 at 1:17 AM Post #67 of 227
You can put me down as attending. I'll be bringing the SR80s, the HD280Pros, and the good old iPod. Unfortunately, I don't own any HP amps, but hopefully being able to listen to some at the meet will persuade me to ante up. My dad will also be attending, since I can't drive.

May 27, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #68 of 227
I'll try to attend this meet. looks like it'll be a blast
280smile.gif

I'll be bringing my beyer dt880's.

May 27, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #69 of 227
If it was still the 21st I would be attending with all my equipment but alas I will be out of town on business. I always miss the fun things for work haha.

You guys have fun though.

May 28, 2007 at 4:02 PM Post #70 of 227
I am a total n00b when it comes to head-fi so I would really like to attend to learn some more about this wonderfully (expensive
wink.gif
) hobby. I will bring the only cans I have, my Beyer DT770/80 Pro's and hopefully I will have my amp by then as well. I will also have my laptop as a source (XPS M1710) and my 5G iPod.

Look forward to meeting everyone!
600smile.gif

May 28, 2007 at 4:11 PM Post #71 of 227
Quote:

We're going to need power strips....lots of power strips. The hotel is providing some, but they come at a cost so I'm not reserving that many. So if you have power strips, please let me know how many you can/will bring. I've got three or four, but we'll need more I think.

I can come and also bring like three power squids. The original ones with the yellow plugs. Also I will be bringing my Notebook LAN rig listed below, my portables and my beyers. I will also have a bunch more stuff by the meet hopefully, but can't say what for sure just yet. Looking forward to it! Maybe the meet will help my sheer confusion over all this!

May 29, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #73 of 227
i need power strippers & a room.

i can bring plenty of power strips & power cords if needed. remind me what you want me to bring for the meet otherwise i may just show up with my ears.

May 31, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #74 of 227
Quote:

A few people have expressed interest in hotel rooms. I'm looking into this. Keep an eye on the first post for more details.

Ok I talked with the rep about hotel group rates and right now the going rate of $119/room is cheaper than the group rate so you might want to book a room under that rate.

I will also get a list of hotels up in the first post if that's a bit high for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back