Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Review & Measurements
Jun 22, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #601 of 4,845
I think that I might change the headband foam to HD 650 one. It looks like it could be a bit more comfortable. It also looks visual better. :relieved:
If it's an easy switch I might do the same thing.

Just received my shipping notification this morning!! Massdrop are ON THEIR GAME this time!

Jun 22, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #602 of 4,845
If it's an easy switch I might do the same thing.

Just received my shipping notification this morning!! Massdrop are ON THEIR GAME this time!
It's easy switch - and that headband foam is not exactly expensive so I might just grab one and test it myself.

Jun 22, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #605 of 4,845
42 hours after my shipping notice and status is still "Label Created". MD shipping is horrible!
So now I got this:

We are reaching out to you in regards to the tracking information you have received for the Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones. Due to a late - emerging issue with the serialization, your headphones were held from being shipped at the last moment to ensure that the correct low serialized headphones were sent . For this reason, your tracking number has not updated. We will be reshipping these headphones to you and you can expect to see an email with a new tracking number next week.We apologize for any confusion with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for your new tracking number. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns as well.

I'm about done with Massdrop. Slow as hell and hardly worth the bother anymore. I mean, I can wait another month or two months whatever for the headphone but it just comes across as very disorganized and biting off more than they can chew.

Jun 22, 2018 at 7:55 PM Post #607 of 4,845
No s--t

Jun 22, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #608 of 4,845
It’s a bit frustrating seeing people who ordered in April having there’s shipped already (Massdrop forums), when I ordered in January and haven’t received any shipping notification. Oh well, 6 months waiting, what’s a few more days.

Jun 22, 2018 at 8:24 PM Post #610 of 4,845
It’s a bit frustrating seeing people who ordered in April having there’s shipped already (Massdrop forums), when I ordered in January and haven’t received any shipping notification. Oh well, 6 months waiting, what’s a few more days.

I ordered on April 18th and received my shipping notification today. You have to wait your turn. If you understand the business structure of MD none if this should be a surprise.

The secret is to not think about it until a few weeks before ship date.

Jun 22, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #613 of 4,845
So now I got this:

We are reaching out to you in regards to the tracking information you have received for the Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Headphones. Due to a late - emerging issue with the serialization, your headphones were held from being shipped at the last moment to ensure that the correct low serialized headphones were sent . For this reason, your tracking number has not updated. We will be reshipping these headphones to you and you can expect to see an email with a new tracking number next week.We apologize for any confusion with this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for your new tracking number. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns as well.

I'm about done with Massdrop. Slow as hell and hardly worth the bother anymore. I mean, I can wait another month or two months whatever for the headphone but it just comes across as very disorganized and biting off more than they can chew.

I just got the same thing. So this is telling me that MD screwed up and was probably going to send us pairs without the low serial# we were promised (First 500 people who join the drop are guaranteed a serial# of 550 or less). I guess after the 6 months of waiting they totally forgot about the promise that was made to those of us who joined as soon as the drop went live.

Jun 22, 2018 at 9:18 PM Post #614 of 4,845
I just got the same thing. So this is telling me that MD screwed up and was probably going to send us pairs without the low serial# we were promised (First 500 people who join the drop are guaranteed a serial# of 550 or less). I guess after the 6 months of waiting they totally forgot about the promise that was made to those of us who joined as soon as the drop went live.

You know how much the low serial number K7xx’s sell for these days? The same as the high numbers! :)

I don’t get the hype about serial numbers... maybe it’s cool if you get #1 or 7 or something....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back