Martin Logan Mikros 70
Aug 27, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #17 of 45
Sorry for the delay.. I've been letting them burn in.

ootb.. they had a lovely HD600-ish sound (crisp, airy, neutral, slightly warm).  Since then.. the note weight has gotten heavier resulting in a thicker and warmer, but still quite neutral, sound.  I've got close to 20 hours on them and they're beginning to balancing out between what I heard out of the box & what I just described in the last sentence.  I'm waiting until I've got a good 50 hours on them (ML notes in the instructions to let them burn in 15-30 hours) to judge their sound in depth.

Right now.. the overarching sense of the sound I get is very very neutral & ever so slightly warm.  Mid bass all the way down to the sub bass is quite linear.  I like this.  They've got a very dynamic sound (deep soundstage), impressive clarity, and excellent separation.  Vocals sound wonderfully clear.  Treble is smooth but extended.  Good articulation up there, too.

More to come..

Sep 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM Post #23 of 45
Quote:
They look a lot like the Moshi Dulcia and the tips look like the Moshi tips I just had delivered from moshi last week. 

I doubt they sound anywhere alike though.  The Dulcia also look like the Final Audio headphones as well...  They also resemble Etymotics in a sense, but sound nothing like them XD  

Sep 11, 2012 at 7:46 AM Post #24 of 45
We need more reviews in this thread! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM Post #25 of 45
Neutral and relative smooth across all frequency range! Not sparkling high, and decent bass response with warm sound signature. For sure it is not a super detail IEM, but super value for money IEM, even can complete with higher price IEM. Quiet nice production quality, with a decent case.

My POV only for reference. 

Sep 12, 2012 at 2:52 AM Post #26 of 45
Right now.. the overarching sense of the sound I get is very very neutral & ever so slightly warm.  Mid bass all the way down to the sub bass is quite linear.  I like this.  They've got a very dynamic sound (deep soundstage), impressive clarity, and excellent separation.  Vocals sound wonderfully clear.  Treble is smooth but extended.  Good articulation up there, too.

More to come..

Thanks for your impression. How does it compare to Vsonic GR07 mkII?

Sep 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM Post #30 of 45
I just got these last night. My previous iem experience is the shure ec3 and the etymotics hf3. My initial impression is somewhat negative. But I think I like them. I haven't decided. Compared to the etys they are more forward in the mids and the bass and lack the high end pop. Sound stage is clautrophobic, but thats been my experience with iems in general. They sound clean. Noise isolation is good. Aesthetics are good, they feel very light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back