Martin Customs Thread
Dec 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #108 of 246
These look great, better than Rhydon's I think
Price? Timing?
Are you planning to do aluminium blocks as well, or just the wood?
It all comes down to $'s in the end doesn't it
deadhorse.gif

Dec 4, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #110 of 246
Those magnums with the aluminum gimabls are mine but they are not done quite yet. I don't mind the wait since I have other headphones such as the he500 and t50rp so doesn't affect me too much but I do look forward to them when I do get them but I imagine it wont be for 2-3 months more since I promises them to a few head-fi members before I sent them to Martin.

either way I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Dec 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #112 of 246

Quote:
I think the price is totally fair. looking forward to see the other finishes

I think for something that takes the amount of expertise that it does for the FWJ the price is fair however it is still expensive.

lol the blog post about my headphones got updated again..the wait wasn't killing me since I got other good headphones but now it's starting to ever since Martin emailed me about the new gimbals and updated his blog with my headphones :)

Dec 5, 2011 at 7:35 AM Post #113 of 246
Tasteful as always Marty

Dec 7, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #114 of 246
 Just sold mine recently. Really loved the look and sound but it wasn't getting enough use to justify keeping it. But if I ever go back to Grados, it will only be the RS1s !
gs1000.gif

Dec 8, 2011 at 1:42 AM Post #115 of 246
Well Martin asked if I wanted the aluminium gimbals for my FWJ and I want to stick with the wood.  Although (as I was advised in the beginning) I probably won't receive them until early next year. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back