March 1st. Don't turn on your "fat" PS3's!!!
Mar 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM Post #32 of 56
My PC is working just fine, and running my games better than your console ever could
smily_headphones1.gif
Oh, and Crysis on Very High is veeeery pretty
wink.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM Post #33 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I turned on mine just then and the date was 1st March, it should be 2nd March.

Yesterday doesn't exist.

Mar 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM Post #34 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by ethan961 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My PC is working just fine, and running my games better than your console ever could
smily_headphones1.gif
Oh, and Crysis on Very High is veeeery pretty
wink.gif

Sadness, I feel for you.

Mar 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #36 of 56
I have a fat PS3, and I got that message yesterday. I didn't realize the seriousness of it before I finally shut it down. I hope I didn't hoop it.

Mar 2, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #37 of 56
I bet they (Sony) did it on purpose to annoy the players...
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #39 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i love PS3 but how can u guys play first-person shooter games on it?....i find it really hard to aim without the mouse....mouse moves with the arm...like a real weapon.

but joystick needs very precise coordination of eye-to-thumb.

You're right, a mouse and keyboard are better controls for first person shooters. But dual analog sticks do work. I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but a ton of people play first person shooters on consoles, many at the competitive level, and have no real problem with the controls. Are they inferior? Yes. Do they still work? Yes.

I play on a 360, and much prefer those controllers to PS3 controllers, but it's really just preference.

Mar 3, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #42 of 56
The problem has been fixed.

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #43 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i love PS3 but how can u guys play first-person shooter games on it?....i find it really hard to aim without the mouse....mouse moves with the arm...like a real weapon.

but joystick needs very precise coordination of eye-to-thumb.

You did NOT just refer to a mouse control as 'like a real weapon.' ew. ew ew ew ew ew.

Mar 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #44 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[
And they talk about charging for PSN...
Sony may start charging for PSN? - SlashGear

Charging for it is not necessarily a bad thing. Some things get better when you charge for them because of the extra money to make it better. There are some public toilets in Europe (and other places I would assume) that charge you a small fee to use. I was kind of upset that the only bathroom I could find was going to cost me one Euro, however, I can say that it was one of the best smelling and cleanest public bathrooms that I have ever used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back