Marantz CD5001 Giveaway - And the Winner is?
Jun 6, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #61 of 81
I want a free CDP! My Sony CD player has been on the fritz and my poor CDs are getting very lonely.
smily_headphones1.gif
I've loved Marantz since having listened to my uncle's system back in the late 70's/early 80's. It will be a nice transport for my CanAmp. Might feed it into my MicroDAC. It will be a nice match with my HD650.
smily_headphones1.gif

Even if I don't win, I just want to say thanks! It's a wonderful gesture, jgonino.

Jun 6, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #62 of 81
I want a free CDP, please.
I have a Corda Opera with Ultrasone 2500 cans. I have always wanted to hear what the height of redbook reproduction sounds like.

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:43 PM Post #64 of 81
I want a free CDP!

The weakest link in my system is my cdp, a 15 year old yamaha and it is glaringly obvious just how deficient it is when I listen to certain music. My current setup is yamaha cdp -> stacker amp -> akg501

thanks for being so generous and good luck to the winner..dB

Jun 7, 2008 at 3:23 PM Post #66 of 81
I took the names of the qualified applicants, and stuck them into a fun little VB program which stores into an array, and then picks a random value.

[size=medium]The winner is:[/size]

[size=xx-large]-=Germania=- !![/size]

Please send me a PM so we can work out the details.
biggrin.gif

Just for kicks, I decided to hit the button again, and pick a another name for a "second place" prize. [size=medium]The second prize winner is ecclesand[/size], and he will have to PM me to find out his prize!

To all the others: Watch for more Giveaway threads, there may be more to come.
wink.gif

Jun 7, 2008 at 3:31 PM Post #68 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I took the names of the qualified applicants, and stuck them into a fun little VB program which stores into an array, and then picks a random value.

[size=medium]The winner is:[/size]

[size=xx-large]-=Germania=- !![/size]

Please send me a PM so we can work out the details.
biggrin.gif

Just for kicks, I decided to hit the button again, and pick a another name for a "second place" prize. [size=medium]The second prize winner is ecclesand[/size], and he will have to PM me to find out his prize!

To all the others: Watch for more Giveaway threads, there may be more to come.
wink.gif

[size=xx-large]Congratulations!!![/size]

Jun 7, 2008 at 9:02 PM Post #72 of 81
-=Germania=- Congrats on the new CDP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back