Marantz CD5001 Giveaway - And the Winner is?
Jun 4, 2008 at 1:14 AM Post #32 of 81
Yo, unbolded dudes... gotta be bolded to be eligible.
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #33 of 81
[edit] For double post

Jun 4, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #34 of 81
I want a free CDP! I think I should be the ohh so lucky winner as my DAC (spitfire) rescently broke and am know using a standard dvd player as my source (and cant afford anything better). But so much for the sob story. I'm going to take another approuch as to why. Why should I have it? Because you're the greatest, you're the only one worthy, i'll be you're friend, and any other compliment you can dream off.
wink.gif

My current equipement is:
Phone: Sennheiser HF600, AKG240s, AKG sextett, AKG260 (in mail)
Amp: Citypulse Ef3.01, Fubar2
Source: was my computer, but my DAC recently broke.

Jun 4, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #35 of 81
Quote:

u do know its for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS.

Sorry to be dense.
redface.gif
I honestly didn't pick up on the difference before now.
Thanks to Scottyyy, TSi and aaron313 for pointing this out.

So I'm now a contributing member as a result.

Yeah, it looks like I did it for the giveaway. True - I did. Partly. I have also gained so much from the head-fi community in the past year. Reviews, comments, recommendations... If anyone started here on their head-fi journey, they know how valuable this place (and its members) is (are).

Joe, I will understand completely if you don't consider me for the giveaway.

Jun 4, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #36 of 81
I want a free iPhone!

Oh wait, wrong thread.
wink.gif
Seriously nice give-away tho. Good luck to all those in need of a CDP, and thanks jgonino for giving something back to the community.

For potential winners, one thing worth keeping in mind is the power requirements of this CDP. If you're not on the correct voltage and you win this, then you'll need to invest in a power converter too -- a decent one might cost you a bit of coin, on top of your shipping costs. Worth keeping this in mind.

Jun 4, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #37 of 81
Nice givaway, I'd love to enter, but US voltage compatibility puts me out of the running. Good luck to all.

Jun 4, 2008 at 3:02 AM Post #39 of 81
I want a free CDP!

Am using PPAv2 with K701/DT880/DT531 and Stax SRM-1/MK-2 with SR-404, SR-Lambda and SR-Lambda Pros fed by Oritek Modded Zhaolu

Apart from the CD drive in my computer, never had a disk spinner!

I'm in Australia, so we use 240v =\ I'd pay for shipping if it has switchable voltages, otherwise... best to save this for someone else more deserving =)

Jun 4, 2008 at 5:00 AM Post #41 of 81
So sorry guys, I mistook the "contributing" member as someone that hadn't just posted spam in the FS threads after becoming a member. My apologies for the mix-up.

Best of luck to you potentials out there!

Jun 4, 2008 at 9:49 AM Post #45 of 81
I want a free CDP!

I have a computer based system. Now deciding to try the CDP based. I have a bunch of cd collections which I bought for ripping into my library. never tried to listen to them via the great CDP.

Now what in my system are:

PCs >> PS Audio Digital Link III >> RSA Raptor >> either ATH-W100, ATH-W5000, ATH-ESW9, or ATH-W3000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back