Mangird's New Brand Name and Product Launch
Jun 25, 2021 at 3:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Dèng

Sponsor: Linsoul
Xenns+Up10.jpg

Greetings everyone.

On behalf of Mangird, we would like to inform everyone that they are now officially known as XENNS.

Other than a change in brand name, they have also launched a new 2EST+2BA+1DD Tribrid IEM, XENNS UP.

The pre-order is now available on Linsoul's website here, and the processing time is 7-10 days.

We do not know whether XENNS will be sending out review units.

However, a few individuals have already placed their orders. We hope they would be able to share their impressions on it.

What an exciting season for the Tribrid models out there.

Take care and stay safe, everyone.

Cheers,
Linsoul Team

Xenns+Up6.jpg

Linsoul Make your soul dance 💃 Stay updated on Linsoul at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Linsoulaudio/ https://twitter.com/Linsoul_Audio https://www.instagram.com/linsoul.audio/ https://www.linsoul.com/ https://www.linsoul.com/ support@linsoul.com
Jun 25, 2021 at 8:22 AM Post #2 of 18

Greetings everyone.

On behalf of Mangird, we would like to inform everyone that they are now officially known as XENNS.

Other than a change in brand name, they have also launched a new 2EST+2BA+1DD Tribrid IEM, XENNS UP.

The pre-order is now available on Linsoul's website here, and the processing time is 7-10 days.

However, a few individuals have already placed their orders. We hope they would be able to share their impressions on it.

Cheers,
Linsoul Team

that faceplate looks fantastic, beautiful red and black combo :)

highly anticipating impressions, especially compared to the Thieaudio twins

Jun 29, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #4 of 18
Why did you change your name?

Jul 3, 2021 at 12:06 AM Post #6 of 18
wow, look great. I'm excited about this

Jul 3, 2021 at 10:43 AM Post #7 of 18
Xenns+Up10.jpg

Greetings everyone.

Cheers,
Linsoul Team

Xenns+Up6.jpg
Would like to correct its 4BA (2 for mids, 2 for highs) as listed on linsoul website.

Jul 4, 2021 at 7:49 AM Post #10 of 18
I would like to hear these but there is no way I would buy these blind after the disappointment of the Mangird Tea & Mest Mk11

I know those particular IEM's do have a lot of fans and whilst I did enjoy them they didn't wow me enough to keep

Some reviewers, one in particular is guilty over hyping chi-fi products IMHO
Everyone has different tastes, different libraries, different ears, etc.

Im sorry you didn’t enjoy some of those enough to keep. I didn’t love the MEST immediately (came off as sibilant from where I was coming from with the Clairvoyanace), but now they’re my favorite earphone/headphone period.

It’s like whiskey. Some people love a drink that others don’t at all. It can be very hit or miss in headphones as well.

I guess I’m lucky that my ears/brain jive with that certain reviewer (I think I know who).

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #11 of 18
I don't think I'm miles away from his preferences either. Same book maybe, just different chaper?

For example I loved the IER Z1R, just hated the fit. I liked the Mest Mk11, KBear Believe, MT and a couple others. None of them were bad just no real Wow factor for me that's all.

Thats why although im curious on this latest release but hesitant based on my experience of his previous rec's

Jul 4, 2021 at 10:54 AM Post #12 of 18
I don't think I'm miles away from his preferences either. Same book maybe, just different chaper?

For example I loved the IER Z1R, just hated the fit. I liked the Mest Mk11, KBear Believe, MT and a couple others. None of them were bad just no real Wow factor for me that's all.

Thats why although im curious on this latest release but hesitant based on my experience of his previous rec's
I think I know this particular reviewer you're referring too lol.

Does your music library match his?
There are many others with a different library who may enjoy iems that match your preference as well.

Jul 7, 2021 at 11:33 AM Post #15 of 18
UP is out for delivery today?! Hopefully that’s true. Then I can share some initial impressions by tonight :)

EDIT:: Yup it was a screwy notification. I checked my email and saw that, even though it’s “out for delivery,” the delivery date is July 13 haha. Damn :frowning2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back