MAHLER LOVERS CHECK OUT THIS PRICE!
Feb 10, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #76 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnyears
The Price!!! And sorry, it's no longer listed at that price.
frown.gif

Me too!!
In Transit, Estimated Delivery 02/18/2006
1 Symphonies Nos 1-10 (Box) [BOX SET] [Audio CD] Mahler; Bertini
Total 12.51

eggosmile.gif
tongue.gif
icon10.gif
etysmile.gif
biggrin.gif
orphsmile.gif
k1000smile.gif
580smile.gif
3000smile.gif
lambda.gif
280smile.gif
600smile.gif
rs1smile.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
340smile.gif

Very strange this whole deal........I have bought many things from Caiman and never received a tracking number or delivery estimate for any CD or CD set, so why do it for Bertini set?????

If a few people get the set and eveyone else gets stiffed that will only make stiffed people madder.

I think what happened is obviously gross error in selling price, by the time Caiman found out about the mistake too late to stop early sets from shipping (perhaps from 3rd party).......I suspect they could easily get more sets because very easy to buy Bertini set anywhere else......

Feb 10, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #79 of 118
Hiya!
Good to know that the deals did come through for some. It was worth the attempt IMO. Enjoy! and please let us know how it sounds. I will be happy to take it off your hands if you do not like them
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 10, 2006 at 11:08 PM Post #80 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAngel
Very strange this whole deal........I have bought many things from Caiman and never received a tracking number or delivery estimate for any CD or CD set, so why do it for Bertini set?????

If a few people get the set and eveyone else gets stiffed that will only make stiffed people madder.

I think what happened is obviously gross error in selling price, by the time Caiman found out about the mistake too late to stop early sets from shipping (perhaps from 3rd party).......I suspect they could easily get more sets because very easy to buy Bertini set anywhere else......

Did you ever notice that when you check out prices at Amazon sellers, you can find the same item at more than one price from Caiman? Usually it's because they get items, probably from 3rd party sellers, at various different prices, and then as the items with the lowest prices sell first, the price creeps up.

Caiman didn't send me a message, but when I checked my order at their website I found that message. I've still got my fingers crossed, but I am definitely hopeful since I heard of someone at another forum who has already received them.

Feb 10, 2006 at 11:09 PM Post #81 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
Mahler is a mediocore composer, so I wouldn't have gotten this...

I entitled this thread "Mahler Lovers... "

If you don't love Mahler why are you bothering to even read it?

Feb 10, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #83 of 118
I am one more who got this update on the site....Lets hope we get them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnyears
The Price!!! And sorry, it's no longer listed at that price.
frown.gif

Me too!!
In Transit, Estimated Delivery 02/18/2006
1 Symphonies Nos 1-10 (Box) [BOX SET] [Audio CD] Mahler; Bertini
Total 12.51

eggosmile.gif
tongue.gif
icon10.gif
etysmile.gif
biggrin.gif
orphsmile.gif
k1000smile.gif