Made in China!!!
Nov 10, 2009 at 2:12 AM Post #16 of 74
MonkeyDust_DaisyHarris_Police.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatman711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...most of the lower end Senns are made in China except the higher end ones.

wink.gif

Nov 10, 2009 at 2:12 AM Post #17 of 74
This reminds me of a song:

Chinese people never swear,
Ahsss ho....
Ahsss ho....
Chinese people never swear,
Ohh Ahhhsss ho....

Ohh Ahhhsss ho....
Ohh Ahhhsss ho..........

Chinese people never swear, ohhh oohohh ahhh ahhhh sooooooooooooo!

wink.gif

Racist song!
angry_face.gif

Nov 10, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #18 of 74
Even MACs are made in China.
Quality of goods made in China improved significantly these years. Try not stereotype it. Think about the perception of products made in Japan 30 years ago and today.
The only permanent thing is change.

Nov 10, 2009 at 2:58 AM Post #19 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by j2kei /img/forum/go_quote.gif
something sad is denon d7000 is made in china
frown.gif

Well, If that makes you sad, I feel sad for you.

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #20 of 74
You're free to bash or advocate the stuff based on its performance, not based on where it is made. There's nothing wrong with made in where ever as long as the stuff performs as expected, and after all, that's how we get stuff at cheap price.

It simply is kind of hard to find something that is not made in china in these days. I just kind of surprised when the wife's name brand leather sleepers is made in china while my dirty snickers is made in italy. You just never know till you actually take a look at it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #22 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even MACs are made in China.
Quality of goods made in China improved significantly these years. Try not stereotype it. Think about the perception of products made in Japan 30 years ago and today.
The only permanent thing is change.

The quality is only as good as the company that checks on it. Some manufacturing plants have very good quality and treat their employees well. Others . . . not so much.

It can be very hit and miss, though I'd imagine Sennheiser would use one with a better reputation like Apple or Foxconn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seaside
You're free to bash or advocate the stuff based on its performance, not based on where it is made. There's nothing wrong with made in where ever as long as the stuff performs as expected, and after all, that's how we get stuff at cheap price.

There's ethical, political, and economic concerns all around. One doesn't need to be racist to have such concerns honestly. Nike builds a shoe that works in all honesty, but that doesn't mean you must like how it's made.

Then again, I don't necessarily mind buying Chinese made gear or products myself.

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #23 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by diym85 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought them from a dealer that goes by the name of Sonic Sense on Amazon. I visited their website where it says that they are authorized dealers ,but then when I went to go check on the Sennheiser website I could not find Sonic Sense on the authorized dealers list.

Sonic Sense is an authorized dealer. i emailed Senn myself and asked. plus Marc at Sonic Sense is great so be assured... theyre real.

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #24 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shike /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The quality is only as good as the company that checks on it. Some manufacturing plants have very good quality and treat their employees well. Others . . . not so much.

It can be very hit and miss, though I'd imagine Sennheiser would use one with a better reputation like Apple or Foxconn.

There's ethical, political, and economic concerns all around. One doesn't need to be racist to have such concerns honestly. Nike builds a shoe that works in all honesty, but that doesn't mean you must like how it's made.

Then again, I don't necessarily mind buying Chinese made gear or products myself.

x2 I am almost certain the computers you are using have components made in china or taiwan....

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #25 of 74
So great, if the brand represents quality, why bother where the products are made? Also I believe "you deserve what you offered," I just hate when people complaint about the products' quality when they paid peanuts for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shike /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nov 10, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #27 of 74
Quote:

Originally Posted by mythless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2 I am almost certain the computers you are using have components made in china or taiwan....

Actually, its funny that I have not yet came across a laptop thats not made in China.. maybe bcs Ive only been using macs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back