Machina Dynamica
May 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM Post #16 of 27

Quote:
So tell me who has reviewed your paper clip. There are hundreds of reviews on these products from the highest authorities. BWT I can see by the extensive amount of equipment you have you are quite a authority. Why don't you send for a free sample. Until you check it out, kindly watch your crappy posts.

Strange, but none of the reviews I have seen were by Quantum physicists. they all seem to be sighted reviews by audio hacks such as 6Moons, Sterophile, and Positive-Feedback, nor afaik have there been any serious attempts at controlled DBTs on these products.

May 26, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #18 of 27
I can assure you this: U may already know drinking your own piss is good for you, but did you know drinking piss also increases your hearing ability? The quamtum material generated from your digestive system(whatever you eat, you poop the same $hit- isn't that quamtum physics or what?) boosts your hearing level to that of dolphins. Hey, that's exactly what us audiophiles needed- and its effectiveness has been proven by thousands of years of practice from different cultures!

Even the bible tells it's for real:
Quote:
"Drink waters from thy own cistern, flowing water from thy own well." Proverbs 5:15

Drink up, champ!

May 27, 2010 at 6:48 PM Post #22 of 27
Surely that CD thing can't be for real?

I still remember freezing a CD to make it sound better (now this was a LONG time ago.)  I honestly thought I heard a difference.  HAH!

Then I spent a few months reading CD tech and realised there is no way to improve digital data, it is what it is.  To alter digital data is to fundamentally change what the data was.

Mar 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #23 of 27
Somehow just stumbled upon Machina Dynamica's website, specifically the rocks.  I almost died.  Right away I knew there had to be a thread on here. Sure enough...
rolleyes.gif
  I feel stupid...I should have started a business like this years ago, I'd be rich.

Mar 15, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #26 of 27
Were 6moons onboard with the joke when they published it? Or was it like an April 1st joke?

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #27 of 27
While '6moons' is more into industrial art & design it's one of many real products of this type. "Acoustic Review" is more into this type of product.

As May & Peter Belt sometimes write, these products affect the listner not the audio, sort of like [size=10.0pt]astrology, faith healing,  magnetic therapy & homeopathy[/size].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back