Contributors' list for this call:
1. Sennheiser HD800 & STAX SR-009: anetode, aka Gennadiy
2. Sony PFR-V1: vAsurada
3. Audeze LCD-2 Rev.2: Audeze themselves
I wonder if anybody would be willin' & generous enough to let me borrow your headphones, so that I can analyze the working principle behind the products.
The current headphones of interest:
- Ear speakers: SONY PFR-V1 analyzed here / AKG K-1000 still needed
- Ring radiators: Sennheiser HD800 General analysis needed & the principle of ring-radiator drivers is already described here and here, with the courtesy of anetode
- Isodynamic drivers: Fostex T50RP, analyzed here / LCD-2 rev2 analyzed here
- Electrostatic drivers: STAX lambda PRO analyzed here / STAX SR-009 still needed
If you let me borrow any of these expensive hi-end devices, I will analyze them in great detail.
I live in California, and I will return the product unharmed & intact & insured + fully calibrated data included. (I am currently analyzing a fellow head-fier's IEMs as well) Send me a PM, and we'll talk about the arrangement.
Edited by udauda - 7/1/13 at 11:33pm