LZ A7 IEM's impressions and reviews thread
Nov 11, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #781 of 1,793
I went with these too. Got them for 216€ with all the coupons I would get. Im not that experienced with AliExpress, so I dont know what I figure out to get the price down to 195€. Eventually I got bored and just made the order with what I had.

I have the SE535 LTD's, so we will see how this will compare with what I have.

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:00 AM Post #782 of 1,793
LZ A7 at AK Audio is already sold out. I took the 2nd last and almost at the same time someone ordered the last unit.

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:11 AM Post #784 of 1,793
they had very few :unamused:
And it's still available!
The ****ed up thing is that I ordered without knowing if it had stock, then they asked ME to cancel the purchase... I cancelled the purchased, but the store don't answer any of my messages... and now my credit card has 250 bucks less, and now I have to buy another pair, without knowing if I'll receive my money back.
So nice...

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 11:37 AM Post #785 of 1,793
You have to be careful of the non stocked items in Aliexpress. Lets just say vendors are not always honest about what they actually have. A lot of times they say they have an item for a good price only to draw your attention it seems which is a bad tactic and one that is foreign to western markets.

Nov 11, 2020 at 1:07 PM Post #786 of 1,793
The ****ed up thing is that I ordered without knowing if it had stock, then they asked ME to cancel the purchase... I cancelled the purchased, but the store don't answer any of my messages... and now my credit card has 250 bucks less, and now I have to buy another pair, without knowing if I'll receive my money back.
So nice...
Same happened to me. These AK Store guys are absolute nuts. LZ A7 was available with them, they accepted payment, then sent a mail 6 hours later asking me to cancel the order. God knows when I will get my money back, now. Bunch of clowns!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #787 of 1,793
Same happened to me. These AK Store guys are absolute nuts. LZ AZ was available with them, they accepted payment, then sent a mail 6 hours later asking me to cancel the order. God knows when I will get my money back, now. Bunch of clowns!

Me and a friend have the same problem. $ 220 debited, refund will take a couple of days. I cannot order from another now, the finances are frozen. I suggest not to make a return to anyone, it will be canceled automatically after 10 days. Let the seller get a big minus in reputation from 20 people. Bought blon01 for 13$ :frowning2:

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 3:31 PM Post #788 of 1,793
Is there a thread to let others know about the particularly unscrupulous sellers? The ones that several people have had bad experiences with?

Nov 11, 2020 at 3:34 PM Post #789 of 1,793
Is there a thread to let others know about the particularly unscrupulous sellers? The ones that several people have had bad experiences with?
I'm thinking of actually putting a big "DO NOT BUY FROM AK STORE FROM ALIEXPRESS" . "AK STORE IS NOT WORTH IT".
That way it will appear when people google Ak store. XD

Nov 11, 2020 at 3:42 PM Post #790 of 1,793
Me and a friend have the same problem. $ 220 debited, refund will take a couple of days. I cannot order from another now, the finances are frozen. I suggest not to make a return to anyone, it will be canceled automatically after 10 days. Let the seller get a big minus in reputation from 20 people. Bought blon01 for 13$ :frowning2:
luckily I didn't order then ... I put it in the cart and I asked the seller for an info and he even replied quickly saying that he would also apply an additional discount ...

then I waited a while looking at other iems and it disappeared from the cart with the message that the stocks were out of stock.

Nov 11, 2020 at 6:13 PM Post #791 of 1,793
So nice...

I read this thinking, good thing I got in early and then I got this sick feeling in my stomach. I checked on my order and cancel request. I ordered at like 2 am on 11/11. My guess is these guys didn't have any! You know what they say if something looks like it's too good to be true....

I was pumped up be part of the club. Damn!

Nov 11, 2020 at 7:19 PM Post #792 of 1,793
Hey just contact your credit card company. They will credit you back; especially when you forward the email asking for an order cancellation. Must say that asking you to cancel is really strange. They could simply have cancelled the order and refunded you.

Never pay by debit by the way. You have way less protection than with a credit purchase.

Nov 12, 2020 at 12:05 AM Post #793 of 1,793
I spoke with another seller MagicsAudio @ AE and he said LZ A7 is available for purchase, showing 999 pieces in stock. Has anyone bought from this one? Should I go ahead? Kinda scared after earlier experience : (

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020 at 12:51 AM Post #794 of 1,793
I don't understand why y'all are buying these off ali instead of Linsoul? Linsoul seems to have the best price, free dhl shipping, and great customer support - (speaking from personal experience only). I woke up at 5:00am to grab one ASAP for 11.11 - im surprised they haven't already sold out there.

Very exited to get it : -]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back