LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 9, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #421 of 5,225
Ordered the A4's on Wednesday night and they'll arrive next monday! ^.^ Can't wait. Will leave early from work in hopes of catching the package.

After a bit of brain-burn-in and actual burn-in / playing with filters i'll post a detailed comparison between the SW3, A3s vs the A4. 
etysmile.gif

Dec 9, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #422 of 5,225
  Ordered the A4's on Wednesday night and they'll arrive next monday! ^.^ Can't wait. Will leave early from work in hopes of catching the package.

After a bit of brain-burn-in and actual burn-in / playing with filters i'll post a detailed comparison between the SW3, A3s vs the A4. 
etysmile.gif

You're in for a treat!

Dec 9, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #424 of 5,225

etysmile.gif

Now that's dedication right there 
gs1000.gif

Dec 9, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #425 of 5,225
Hi friends,  im going to either purchase lz-A4 or jvc fx1200 tonight. Is anyone able to share with me how is the bass,sound stage,  airiness,  treble,  smoothness and sound sig of a4.  Im looking at all the specifications cation which i have posted.  Is there othere reviews other than peter review.  Cheers all.  Have a nice day. 

Dec 9, 2016 at 6:35 AM Post #426 of 5,225

Bass on my A4 are better than on my Audeze Sine.
Just listening right now Shelby Lynne singing "The look of Love" straight out of AK70 , balanced output, no dac no amp... 
This IEM is truly a reference.
Way better than A3 and A2S which I also own.

Dec 9, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #427 of 5,225

Dec 9, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #428 of 5,225
  Hi friends,  im going to either purchase lz-A4 or jvc fx1200 tonight. Is anyone able to share with me how is the bass,sound stage,  airiness,  treble,  smoothness and sound sig of a4.  Im looking at all the specifications cation which i have posted.  Is there othere reviews other than peter review.  Cheers all.  Have a nice day. 

FX1200 as i heard ( not own)  sounded very energetic huge bass excellent mid range with full and lush vocals sparkle highs,  they have very unique timber can feel the edges of every note soundstage and instruments separation are very good specially the height which no Chinese iems able to achieve so you see your preference what you like in music,  i think A4 will be a better choice for their versatility and 18 different tuning options you will be able to adjust the sound according to your taste . 

Dec 9, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #430 of 5,225
those flagships although are flagships are not worthy of their flagship status mate.
Proper flagships are like Campfire Andromeda, Empire Ears Zeus, Final Audio Fibass, Vision Ears 6 etc

Is that so? Please make your case as to why those flagships are not flagship worthy...

Yeah, I was going to ask the same thing. Please enlighten us on why those flagships are not worthy of their flagship status. I understand that they're not made by boutique manufacturers (well maybe Earsonics is to some extent), but they are most certainly flagships to me and represent the most I've ever spent on IEMs. There will always be something that costs three times the price with claims of 900% increases in sound quality though
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #433 of 5,225

Bass on my A4 are better than on my Audeze Sine.
Just listening right now Shelby Lynne singing "The look of Love" straight out of AK70 , balanced output, no dac no amp... 
This IEM is truly a reference.
Way better than A3 and A2S which I also own.

A4 has THE best bass I have heard in an iem to date. Its rather scary what the A4 can do given the right set of filters.

Dec 9, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #434 of 5,225
Cmon guys, don't feed the troll. That's all Audio ever does

tell me the best iem you have tried.
by not being exposed to a variety of iems, you do not know what are the good stuffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back