LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 10, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #484 of 5,225
And finally i cancel my order of Hunters ,  frustration is over . 

30% cancelation fee though

duyu, asked me my source. Should mention this is all through my Opus#1

Dec 10, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #486 of 5,225
hahaha you are right even some pm4 pre-ordered buyers are still waiting for their parcels and the others are waiting for their replacements,  lol 

I know the guys at Trinity are hard at work, but I ordered in July... Lol

Loving my A4 and working on the review. It's been a fun one.

Dec 10, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #488 of 5,225
I know the guys at Trinity are hard at work, but I ordered in July... Lol

Yea i agree they are hard at work and Trinity offers a excellent costumers service but i think they don't have ability to run the business properly for example look at LZ they announce their products ( A4 and A2 pro)  when everything was ready to deliver/ship and never call for pre-order and keep their buyers on waiting for un estimated time , , , , 

Dec 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #489 of 5,225
So far I am seeing good reviews on the a4 except perhaps a suggestion that bass heads may not quite get what they want. Comparison to **** 4 in1 seems off to me. Plenty of comments about treble issues after the first wave of hype

Agree that this was tested well. Feedback reminds me of early days of a2 which I think knocked the ball out of the park at the price point

Dec 10, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #490 of 5,225
Comparison to **** 4 in1 seems off to me. Plenty of comments about treble issues after the first wave of hype

You mean **** hype, right ?
I just gifted my 4in1 on due to the treble.

Dec 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #491 of 5,225
So far I am seeing good reviews on the a4 except perhaps a suggestion that bass heads may not quite get what they want. Comparison to **** 4 in1 seems off to me. Plenty of comments about treble issues after the first wave of hype

Agree that this was tested well. Feedback reminds me of early days of a2 which I think knocked the ball out of the park at the price point

Bass is heavy when called upon. Treble is smooth and detailed. They sent out a prototype type which apparently was not great, they apparently listened and came out with this beauty. This is the first IEM where I cant think of any flaw in the sound.

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #492 of 5,225
Maybe my understanding of bass-head status is wrong. Does the Sony Z5 satisfy bass heads? Does the Velvet satisfy bass heads? Because I think the A4 is on par with both of those in the bass department (and one costs 4x as much, one costs 3x as much, but probably for different reasons). It can be way lighter or almost equal to the Z5 depending on the filter setup used.  

My initial impressions are so strong of the A4 that I just PURCHASED my own pair in case anyone asks for this review sample back! While listening last night I got sudden anxiety that they may disappear like the A2 did (to later return) and I decided I needed to have two pairs just in case of a zombie apocalypse. I also bought the LZ A2 Pro not because I need them, but because now I'm just going to start handing over my paychecks directly to LZ. I would like to meet this guy some day lol. I don't know if it's a guy, a company, a wizard or a 3D printer, but I love everything he/she/it is doing. 

-Collin-

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #494 of 5,225
Maybe my understanding of bass-head status is wrong. Does the Sony Z5 satisfy bass heads? Does the Velvet satisfy bass heads? Because I think the A4 is on par with both of those in the bass department (and one costs 4x as much, one costs 3x as much, but probably for different reasons). It can be way lighter or almost equal to the Z5 depending on the filter setup used.  

My initial impressions are so strong of the A4 that I just PURCHASED my own pair in case anyone asks for this review sample back! While listening last night I got sudden anxiety that they may disappear like the A2 did (to later return) and I decided I needed to have two pairs just in case of a zombie apocalypse. I also bought the LZ A2 Pro not because I need them, but because now I'm just going to start handing over my paychecks directly to LZ. I would like to meet this guy some day lol. I don't know if it's a guy, a company, a wizard or a 3D printer, but I love everything he/she/it is doing. 

-Collin-

Not gonna lie. Ive already thought about picking up another pair for back up. I figure in a year LZ will somehow improve with an A5.

Dec 10, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #495 of 5,225
Bass is heavy when called upon. Treble is smooth and detailed. They sent out a prototype type which apparently was not great, they apparently listened and came out with this beauty. This is the first IEM where I cant think of any flaw in the sound.

Yep, this was my 73'rd review in here and the first one that I couldn't find a significant enough weakness to list it in the "Cons" section.

Not gonna lie. Ive already thought about picking up another pair for back up. I figure in a year LZ will somehow improve with an A5.

Yeah, I'm thinking of picking up another pair as well to have one balanced and one single ended without having to switch cables all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back