LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 27, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #4,711 of 5,225
I do not know where did you find that pricing from

But I have experience in China, LZ official price for this package is only 20usd

here: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-3074559562.28.645695bbr4dtHY&id=548787988367

From the official site, there is a page where you can ask a question and it directly sends it to them.

"
Because of the small size, the price is too low, I can not single sales.

Only provide packages.

Package 55USD + 10USD shipping fee. Paypal processing fee included.

DHL is too expensive, I will send it from Tokyo, using JP Post, it will take about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
"

This is the reply that I got.

Nov 28, 2017 at 6:51 AM Post #4,721 of 5,225
Hello everyone!

Few days ago I had my front black filter mystically fall off my LZ A4's. Along with the ear tip (not a problem). I enjoy these black filters on front the most so I instantly sent a question to the seller on aliexpress asking him if I can buy one pair. The seller said he doesn't have it in stock, and told me to ask LZ company directly.

So I did. And the reply I got was "I can only sell you whole package of filters, because small orders are not profitable enough (that's what I understood because of the bad English). That would be 55 dollars plus 10 dollars for shipping.
I think this is a bit of an overkill.

So my question here, since I don't want to pay that much for the whole set, is - does anyone want to sell me their black front filters? Or does anyone know a way to order just a pair of those somewhere else? For a reasonable price.

Thank you all in advance!

You may use a taobao agent. $20 for the filters and probably $10 to the agent for international shipping.

Nov 28, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #4,723 of 5,225
Yes, it is better to order from Penon. Trusted seller, I did get my LZ from that store shipped through fedex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back