LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 24, 2017 at 6:49 AM Post #4,682 of 5,225
Ok am understand it is Cooper plated silver cable not the pure Cooper one,

That seems like a reasonable assumption. Saying that, it's not any more bright - even with black/black - than it was before...

At least in the limited listens I've had since then.

On the other hand its a lot tougher I think. fingers x'd.

Nov 24, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #4,684 of 5,225
Thanks for reply , i already know the configuration information , i want to know about the release date,
actually Brainwavz offers a very good discounted prices for B400 and now i am confused that i have to buy one ( B400) or save money for A5 ,
Anyway have you received your B400,??

No, I just got the shipping notice today and didn't pay for expedite shipping so it'll probably be a couple of more weeks. I'd guess they've sold a lot more than expected since it took them so long to ship them.

Nov 24, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #4,685 of 5,225
No, I just got the shipping notice today and didn't pay for expedite shipping so it'll probably be a couple of more weeks. I'd guess they've sold a lot more than expected since it took them so long to ship them.
Yes they have sold more than expected as the discounted price is actually a pre-order for their 3rd batch ,

Nov 24, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #4,687 of 5,225
On the subject of the A5, is there an approximate date for it? Full info on the specs? I might just wait it out...

Nov 24, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #4,689 of 5,225
Any place to just buy the filters or is there someone to contact to buy them? One of my red filters have become about 5db quieter and I can't see what's wrong with it. Sorry if it's been talked about before
I believe you can get replacement filters from https://penonaudio.com/

Nov 25, 2017 at 12:15 AM Post #4,693 of 5,225
Campfire Lyra II and JH Angie

both not really comparable to the A4's sound sig though

Ah, you went way up. Gotcha.

I'm just really boomeranging all over the damn place trying to pick my next thing. I'm not going flagship any time soon, but $200-ish is my sweet spot, figured your upgrades could help me get a better grip on the A4's sig.

Nov 25, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #4,694 of 5,225
My left side seems to not be working anymore, I just hope its the cable because I will be pretty mad if it just crapped out on my after a few months, I don't want to have to send them back to the seller I got it from. I take care of them without dropping them or anything too aggressive .
It's also impossible to get the cable out without brute force

How am I suppose to take them out with messing with the mmcx from the earphones

Picture linked
UU2e3

https://imgur.com/a/UU2e3

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #4,695 of 5,225
My left side seems to not be working anymore, I just hope its the cable because I will be pretty mad if it just crapped out on my after a few months, I don't want to have to send them back to the seller I got it from. I take care of them without dropping them or anything too aggressive .
It's also impossible to get the cable out without brute force
just try connecting it to the other cable and you'll know what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back