LZ-A3 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 29, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #211 of 790
  Quick update, LZ-A3 have to be amped, if not it sound so weak.
Amped with fiio e11k and sound so much fuller

I was surprised how good the Fiio A3 sounded with IEMs. I think A3 is the new improved E11k (?).
Only really minor downside it had, for the excellent price, was audible hiss with nothing playing. 

Mar 29, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #216 of 790

which site are you tracking on? If you have a tracking number check this site: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

beerchug.gif

Dear redjohn456,you can also tracked through in this web site. http://www.17track.net/en

Mar 29, 2016 at 11:49 PM Post #218 of 790

FYI pairing up the Mojo with darker sounding gear isn't the best idea. I reviewed the Mojo and found it best suited to neutral or brighter headphones imo. Thats not to say they sound terrible with warmer or darker headphones, but something to keep in mind :)

i feel lz-a3 is neutral, that how it sounded to be. However it is still nice of your advise.

Mar 29, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #219 of 790
  guys the LZ03a is $33 CDN thru the AE app at the Shenzhen HCK store. Thats a really good price for these iems. I have been jamming them a LOT lately and for that price its a damn no brainer. When you order it, get those read foam tips I listed in my impression post. They make a damn good combination imo.

We are so glad that you like the price.
beerchug.gif

Mar 30, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #221 of 790
cool.gif
Guys If any of you are considering buying the LZA3 I have been advised of an insanely good price off of the Amazon site. Contact Easy Directly at his store on Aliexpress. The price is outstanding.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Mar 30, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #222 of 790
Help me waste my money! I can't decide which one to get as replacable MMCX cable, first one looks better at least in build quality but second one has the curved tips which was actually something I was kinda looking for. Fact is that the second one has the curved tips only in the version for smartphone, with mic and trrs connector. Not that it bothers me, but does it affect SQ at all? Afaik no but what do I know.

Mar 30, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #223 of 790
cool.gif

Guys, I have been approached by the moderators of the Forum to dis-continue posting links and updates to Seller’s stores, specifically Easy Earphones. It’s a fine line breach of rules concerning advertisement. It seems that my personal friendship with this seller actually puts me in a gray area of rule violation. I will respect their wishes as they all do a superb job of moderating this forum.

In actuality now that we have both HCK and Easy as members, my role as an intermediary is a moot point anyways. As Vendors they are fully aware of Head-Fi’s position in the Audiophile Community at large, the ramifications of being in good standing with this Huge Forum, and it’s integrity within the Hi Fi community. I’m sure they will cooperate with our members in the fullest, with or without my help.

My personal suggestion is:  If you have any questions concerning ANY Item, (either now or in the future), either Contact them Directly Through their respective stores or even PM them through the forum through their username. Compare the prices and Do Not hesitate to let them Know what the competition is offering, as the more they sell, the more they make. It’s a Win-Win for Our members as consumers and them as sellers. I will be available for questions as always, with what limited knowledge I actually possess, and should be able to steer you in the right direction without violating any forum rules from here on out.

I have tried my best and most earnestly to get my friends here at the Forum the best prices from Asia that I could manage, and there are others here at the forum with connections as well. I knew it was destined to be short lived from various inuendos and sarcastic remarks from several members.

In this age of political correctness and outrage  SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE is going to take offense at the best intentions and rain on someone else’s Parade, even if it means cutting off their own noses, to spite their own faces.

It’s Okay.  I think you guys can handle it yourselves by now. I have to let you little Birds fly…..
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 30, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #224 of 790
Help me waste my money! I can't decide which one to get as replacable MMCX cable, first one looks better at least in build quality but second one has the curved tips which was actually something I was kinda looking for. Fact is that the second one has the curved tips only in the version for smartphone, with mic and trrs connector. Not that it bothers me, but does it affect SQ at all? Afaik no but what do I know.

I bought this one from HCK  as recommended by Teresa for my LZ-A3s:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-High-Quality-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable-8-core-For-Shure-Haiyangzhixin-Westone-se215-se846-ue900-Universal/1825606_32493858351.html

Got a really good price on it too. If you don't have the app due to technological constraints (no smartphone or tablet), just contact them and ask what kind of deal can be had. Worked for me.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #225 of 790
I bought this one from HCK  as recommended by Teresa for my LZ-A3s:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-High-Quality-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable-8-core-For-Shure-Haiyangzhixin-Westone-se215-se846-ue900-Universal/1825606_32493858351.html

Got a really good price on it too. If you don't have the app due to technological constraints (no smartphone or tablet), just contact them and ask what kind of deal can be had. Worked for me.:D :D

55€ for a replaceable cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back