LZ-A2S impressions thread
Jun 28, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #46 of 276
  I'm glad someone finally decided to mention the typical advertising and description methodology on these sites (mostly Ali). I know English is not native language, but it gets pretty comical at times when they simply throw in as many buzz words as they can. HiFi Fever Go Pro HD Kill K3003. I think "Go Pro" is what set me over the edge since my close friend heads up their anti-counterfeiting department :)

Ordered my A2S last night via DHL so hopefully by end of the week? Wishful thinking, probably early next week. 

-Collin-

My favorite to date is "Super Bowl Tuning". KZ used that for the ED9 when they released it 
biggrin.gif

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #47 of 276
Nice, thank you!

I've added a link to your conmparison to the second post in this thread. I hope that's OK, if not just let me know and I'll remove it
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit : very nice comparison btw, I agree with everything you wrote.

Sure, no problem.

Volunteers? So they can STOP killing more $2000 earphone? 
biggrin.gif

Strangely, LZ didn't say the same thing in his Taobao website. I think the description was copied from somewhere else.

The English on the A2S manual is also poor. LZ definitely needs a "real" translator for his products' descriptions.

Jun 29, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #48 of 276
  Sure, no problem.
Strangely, LZ didn't say the same thing in his Taobao website. I think the description was copied from somewhere else.

The English on the A2S manual is also poor. LZ definitely needs a "real" translator for his products' descriptions.

I volunteer to be his translator! Is knowing Mandarin a requirement? If so, might take me a few years. :)

-Collin-

Jun 29, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #49 of 276
Why do you need a manual for IEMs ??!!

Plug into amp, insert in ears....end of !

Is the manual for the hard-of-thinking ?

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #52 of 276
Just received these gems today! OOTB, they sound very good! On the other hand, I tried my whole tips collection, but still haven't found the "perfect" match. I am wondering what tips are you guys using? 

I use the tips from my Philips Fidelio S2....

Edit: You can see them in the first post.

Jul 1, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #55 of 276
¿Any comparison between A2S and Havi pro B3?
Is the soundstage bigger in the B3's as  A2S's given the same amping?
As I understand vocals would be thinner in the B3's , am I right?
Anyone can help?

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #56 of 276
Anyone can help?

Without the possibility to do ab comparison right now I'm still 100% sure that the Havi's has a bigger soundstage and I'm also quite sure that I prefer their vocal reproduction but I'd need to listen to be 100% of that .....

Edit: The Havi's need a powerful source or an amp though.

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #57 of 276
Edit: The Havi's need a powerful source or an amp though.

This. Of all the IEM's I've heard, the B3 is the one that has the biggest difference amped/unamped.

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #59 of 276
Anyone can help?

They actually sound different enough to get both.
A2S (I've heard the A2) is fun, punchy and exciting. Great for mainstream music.
B3 Pro (owned it before) is neutral, reference with a big soundstage. Great for instrumental/orchestral.

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #60 of 276
  A2S (I've heard the A2) is fun, punchy and exciting. Great for mainstream music.

A2S still carrying on the non-fatiguing treble house sound ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back