Luxury & Precision (LP) Portable USB DAC/AMP W1 and W2 (The new W2-131 Version is Available, Related Info on Post #1)
Mar 9, 2021 at 7:15 AM Post #616 of 5,290
Maybe they are processing USA internal orders first and collecting the external ones for shipping in bundle...
Hm, i did not get an email yet either - but i guess they won't be able to ship to everybody in just one day - they have to unpack and repack and send.. so i guess they will need a few days to get all shipments done... I assume it is serial processing and not parallel processing.

Mar 9, 2021 at 7:19 AM Post #617 of 5,290
The W1 that i have as well as the BTR5 from Fiio as well I assume the W2 will have to - are those filters. Has anybody an idea what this is good for - I tried all those filers out and can't really get my head around what the hack they are for. I studied electronics and had to calculate filters of any order - so I have the engineering background for it _ BUT - i really don't understand what the impact is on our hearing..
Anybody has an idea ?

AK-TF- 2021-01-25_2741.jpg

Mar 9, 2021 at 7:36 AM Post #618 of 5,290
Got a mail from Hifigo now . They said that they will ship the W2 out this week:wink: Look here: L&P W2

Mar 9, 2021 at 7:38 AM Post #619 of 5,290
The W1 that i have as well as the BTR5 from Fiio as well I assume the W2 will have to - are those filters. Has anybody an idea what this is good for - I tried all those filers out and can't really get my head around what the hack they are for. I studied electronics and had to calculate filters of any order - so I have the engineering background for it _ BUT - i really don't understand what the impact is on our hearing..
Anybody has an idea ?

no engineering background but some experience from other DAPs.
These filters are supposed to tune the frequency response to your liking/music/headphone synergy.
I have seen little effect on my DX220 Max but more noticeable effect on the DX300 with same DAC as W2 during a short test period of 2 weeks.
E.g. with a slow roll of you can compensate harsh sources/parings making them smooth and roll the tones off longer, with quick roll of the opposite and you can compensate too lush pairings making frequency response, i.e. the delay between one note and the next one shorter this leading e.g. to kick drums becoming quicker and harder

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #621 of 5,290
Anyone else got the shipping order confirmation?
I received a message from Musicteck with a UPS link. That link just says label created. This usually happens before physical shipping. A shipment can stay in this state for several days, so there isn’t much to be read into it until the tracking shows actually shipped.

Mar 9, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #624 of 5,290
Also got the shipping confirmation 👍

Mar 9, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #628 of 5,290
That's my current shipping status, copied from status page
Mar 09, 2021 11:52 AM
Customs status updated
Dhl, CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA, United States
Mar 09, 2021 10:46 AM
Shipper has generated a shipment label, but the shipment has not yet been handed over to DHL
Dhl, ELIZABETH, NJ - USA, United States
Mar 09, 2021 10:46 AM
Sender, United States

Mar 9, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #629 of 5,290
musictech's website say's it's gonna ship on friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back