Loving the Shure SE535!
Sep 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Bengkia369

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi! Just got myself a SE535 and loving it more and more after breaking-in (after my brain got used to the sound). Very well controlled bass with smooth and detail mids...soundstage is wide and instrumental placement can be heard very clearly.
It goes well with most of the music I'm listening to and excel in vocals, instrumental part.
Built quality and the cable quality is top notch and very high quality.

With my Cowon iaudio 6 + Pico amp, SE535 really have very nice synergy with it. It goes great without amp but with the Pico, its even better! Its breathtaking listening to Jia Peng Fang's erhu music!!!

Sep 9, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #2 of 10
It's a great IEM.  One of the very few that I actually liked and appreciated more and more the longer I had it.  Most all other top tier IEM's I would love at first and after a couple months I tire of them or find flaws or things I wish it did differently.  I think SE535 does virtually everything extremely well.

Sep 9, 2010 at 11:58 AM Post #4 of 10
x3
Wonderful, pure sweet sound. Very good IEM. Mids, mids, mids...
Smooth highs. Good bass extension without being overpowering.

Congrats on ownership. Also, yes, build quality is outstanding.

Sep 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #5 of 10

Quote:
x3

Thanks bro!

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:09 AM Post #6 of 10
Wow...after hours of playing...it becomes even better now...damn sure it is not my brains playing tricks on me...I can hear even more details now!!!
I'm impressed!!!

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #7 of 10
Yup....with SE535 nothing really jumps out at you...no one frequency excels or stands out...it just gives you the music in a fully dynamic, unaltered and honest presentation.  The bass, midrange, treble and soundstage is all there in it's glory leaving you desiring nothing more than getting into the music.  I could understand if someone were to think it was boring but certainly not me. 

Sep 10, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
x3

x4 for me!
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 11, 2010 at 5:47 AM Post #10 of 10

Quote:
Thanks for sharing that piece of music , it was really wonderful to listen to , and I am glad you are enjoying your new Shure's .

Glad tat you like it. Here are some songs tat goes very well with SE535 smooth mids....
/lib/ckeditor/images/spacer.gif?t=A39E

/lib/ckeditor/images/spacer.gif?t=A39E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back