Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music player, DSD compatible, Bluetooth
Jan 20, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #91 of 242

Doesn't appear there is one after all. It has 32gig internal storage.

It looks like a rather niche product geared towards sports. I'm still interested as I wanted it for running, so we'll have to see what the price ends up being.

I was also thinking about the possibility to buy one for running, to replace the Ipod nano 7G I´m currently using, cause I´m fed up with Itunes and with converting flac files into ALAC to be able to fill the player with lossless music. But 32 Gb, although is enough for that purpose (I run about an hour 3 days per week), I don´t thing is enough for other purposes such as long trips, working at office, etc.And not to mention if you decide to play DSD music. 

It would be much more useful with just one microSD slot.

On the other hand, we have to be careful about the battery capacity. How long it is suppose to be able to work before needing to recharge it?

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #92 of 242
its 4 hour if I remember well.

the product is not on the market yet - they just sent out the samples in china last week - it won't be available for us for at least a couple of month I fear.

I agree with the SD card thing - I love that the Paw Gold and 5000 can handle any SD card up to 2TB.

Feb 2, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #94 of 242
No digital volume? What a drag.. As much as I like knobs I wouldn't want one on a pocketable player. Still, I look forward to impressions. 10 hours and 32GB is fine by me. Doubt it will have gapless but one can hope. My fingers are crossed for hiss free. It's the main reason I got rid of the Alien and the shape wasn't ideal for amping either.

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #99 of 242
Hopefully will be able to check it out at CanJam this weekend.  Jude mentioned it in his CJ NYC product preview, toward the end somewhere.

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #101 of 242
It looks like it's going to be a very niche product, but I'm still quite interested. Looking forward to hearing reports from CanJam

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #102 of 242
I'm kinda sad CanJam SoCal is gonna be in LA this year. I mean it's still relatively close to where I live but South Coast Plaza is like a 20 minute drive for me lol.

Feb 2, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #103 of 242
I'm kinda sad CanJam SoCal is gonna be in LA this year. I mean it's still relatively close to where I live but South Coast Plaza is like a 20 minute drive for me lol.

lol. First world problems  
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back