Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music player, DSD compatible, Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by holypal, Oct 24, 2016.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
  1. parabellum777
    I bought mine from a forum user, but I don't think there are different versions depending of the region, it is a question of firmware implementation. The mobile app was initially launched in Chinese language only, but now it is possible to have it in English. I don't understand why Lotoo hasn't allowed English voices yet.
  2. lostman
    The one here says it is Japanese edition with Japanese voices. If I can change firmware that should do the trick. Or as long as the app is in English I'm ok with Japanese voiceover (more opportunities to learn, haha)
  3. parabellum777
  4. kk99
    Is there present mobile application with support for English language for Android ? Additionally if are english voice commands are available ? Is somebody know if this player have EQ configuration ?

I have updated firmware to last version
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  5. BruceBanner
    Bit late to the party with this one, if anyone can summarize what this fella can do that would be great. For me I am always on the look out for powerful but light DAPs for work (I do cleaning).

Can this;

1) drive IEMs sufficiently
    2) Shuffle All (and do it well and proper)
    3) EQ?
    4) Stream to BT IEMs?

I gather it's an oddball, no english etc. And it 'speaks' to you? I take it pushing certain buttons or long pressing places it in different playmodes and it's telling you which one is which but no one can really know because no one knows Japanese? lol

Hows the folder structure work? Is it microsd or inbuilt only?

Can you connect to PC, dump folders with tracks inside and it plays them sequentially? Does Shuffle All get to other folders? Or is it dumping tracks in root only?

6. shane55

Good questions... also wondering if it plays 'gapless'.

7. handwander
    Saw this in person today, I'm a bit confused as to what it offers over the Shanling M1. No screen, no SD card support, similar battery life, similar size, but more expensive?
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  8. noknok23
    According to reviews, sound quality is great. It may sounds more refined than M1. Did you tried it out?
  9. handwander
    Nope, didn't have a chance. I actually love the look of it aesthetically (much more so than the M1) and I could live without a screen, but when I saw that it was more expensive and the storage was more limited, I was kind of sad. I suppose it does have the GPS feature and more simple smartphone pairing over the M1, but not really interested in those.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14