Lotoo's new product: Lotoo Paw Pico, a 27g ultra-portable music player, DSD compatible, Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by holypal, Oct 24, 2016.
  1. twister6 Contributor
    ok, some progress, I guess :wink: Will wait for Android app in english!

2. parabellum777
    Where you able to see the Lotoo Paw Pico as a Bluetooth device through any Bluetooth application? I cannot find it. It's like the Bluetooth is off. There's no mention in the quick start guide about the Bluetooth capability, so I don't know how to switch it on and off. I suppose the Bluetooth capability turns on when the sport mode is on, but I tried it and I cannot find the Bluetooth device. Any idea of what's happening?

The customers service told me they are working in the English version. I hope they finish it sooner than the English version of its webpage.

3. twister6 Contributor
    yeah, it was BT-invisible but I also had it in audio mode where BT is disabled. I think BT gets activated only when you switch to Sports mode where it uses GPS for positioning and BT to exchange the data. Keep in mind, they didn't implement wireless audio protocol, only low bandwidth data like in those Fitbit activity trackers.

4. musicday
    Looking forward to see the android English application for Pico also full English voice support, then I will consider to buy it especially for outdoor activities.

5. twister6 Contributor
    I'm looking forward more to English fw so I can get some "spoken" functionality in English :) Right now, when you press Fn key it tells you battery status and other info, but in Chinese :frowning2:

6. twister6 Contributor
    Hmm, from Michael Xiao (Lotoo) FB page, is this a new pair of Lotoo iems? :)

I should have realized, ENIGMAcoustics and Dharma D1000 in the second picture. So, maybe just another collaboration?
    lotoo_enigmacoustics-01.jpg

lotoo_enigmacoustics-02.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  7. parabellum777
  8. flipper203
  9. parabellum777
    new version update:
    1, to enhance system stability

That´s all.

10. musicday
    No English voice quide yet? Or a date when or if it will be released?

11. parabellum777
    No, as far as I know.
    And besides I´m not able to find the Paw Pico yet as a bluetooth device, even with the latest firmware and with the sport mode active. And I don´t know is anyone has been able to do it.

12. parabellum777
  13. parabellum777
  14. twister6 Contributor
    Just gonna leave it here :wink:

dharma_d200_01x.jpg

refuserQ likes this.
  15. refuserQ
    Dharma D200 ? :)