Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Aug 15, 2021 at 2:52 AM Post #2,581 of 3,520
Yes. That’s what I currently have. The Mass Kobo is the most revealing option that stays true to the Lotoo house sound. The TUR-06 is a hybrid tube amp that adds a little warmth and has the benefit of tube rolling. Both are near the same price depending on what options you select for the TUR-06

Have you tried this pairing?
This is my TUR-06.
AE34C1AC-7ABB-4408-B053-A3AAC7AF116E.jpeg

Have you tried this pairing?
Another thing to note is the A2P TUR 06 is made to order and I believe Mr. Shikada is not taking any more orders for this year. I waited 5 months to receive mine but I must say it was well worth it. The Mass Kobo 428 might more readily available.

Aug 15, 2021 at 2:59 AM Post #2,582 of 3,520
Another thing to note is the A2P TUR 06 is made to order and I believe Mr. Shikada is not taking any more orders for this year. I waited 5 months to receive mine but I must say it was well worth it. The Mass Kobo 428 might more readily available.
Which do you prefer of the two? I like the analytics of the LPGT. But I also think a little warmth doesn't hurt. You of the two amps which one do you prefer?

Aug 15, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #2,589 of 3,520
I was going to sell my LPG 2017 to get the Touch, but changed my mind.

Aug 15, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #2,591 of 3,520
Aug 15, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #2,593 of 3,520
Yeah. Personally I prefer a little bit of the tube sound. You can’t go wrong with either one of though.
In fact ...... Just wanting to find a fault with the LPGT in my opinion is a "slight" lack of heat and body. If 0 to 10 were analytic 9 and "hot" 1 would be ideal. At least according to my tastes. But with many musical genres this lack is not evident.

I was going to sell my LPG 2017 to get the Touch, but changed my mind.
I'm thinking about getting the paw 6000 too. The only doubt I have is that I DON'T KNOW if it sounds different from the LPGT or if it sounds like the LPGT but at a lower quality level. If I had the certainty that it sounds DIFFERENT, I would take it.

Aug 17, 2021 at 11:41 AM Post #2,594 of 3,520
KakaoTalk_20210818_003516394.jpg

I needed one dap, so I thought a lot about getting one of four gold touch, gold nugget, and qpm. Pleanu L is also said to be good, but it is a discontinued product and it is difficult to obtain. . Gold Nugget is a product that has been out for too long and the likes and dislikes are so divided, so I passed it on to the next priority. I made up my mind to go with the Four Gold Touch.. I was thinking of buying a new one, but if it didn't fit my personality, I was in trouble, so I bought a used one.

Yesterday as a test, I inherited Utopia and hd800s. As the members advised, he has his own unique voice; First of all, I feel... the sound is quite calm, but not dark, and the sound line is not particularly thin or thick. It has a flat feel without exaggeration of the reference tendency. Fortunately, it doesn't feel dry. Rather, it has a softer finish and a slightly silky feel. The advantage is that the stage is wide and the sound is chewy. The output is also good, but since it is a dap, there is a limit when using it alone without an external amplifier.

In the case of hd800s, most sound sources sound good enough to listen to at high gain, but in the case of large-scale songs, there are some disappointing parts even if you set them to high gain and volume max. And in terms of sound quality.. Compared to portable dac/amp, the resolution is pushed to Hugo 2, and the texture is pushed to wa8. However, compared to other end-of-the-road daps, for my taste, this is better than the sp2000. If you think about a decent resolution, a decent balance, and a decent amount of output, I think it's good compared to the mid-range price.

But considering the new price... well... well; Four Gold Touch doesn't do the usual streaming, and it doesn't have a built-in storage space, so it's definitely a disappointment. I needed a dap anyway, but considering the reasonable price and performance, flat balance and tone, and powerful output, there is no alternative, so I'm going to end the portable with this. For reference, because it is flat, it was very compatible with (pure) car audio. I mainly use it in my car, so this was the decisive reason.

I have a feeling that it will match quite well with the ie900, which is scheduled to be received next month. When the Uaudio xlr 4pin to 4.4 gender that I ordered yesterday arrives, I'll have to try the headphones in earnest. Before I heard of this guy, I was curious as to why people keep buying and throwing them away. In terms of sound quality, convenience, output, etc., it is an advanced position among existing daps, but there is really no part where one can say that he is the best. It's not a textured sound at all.

In fact, among my headphones, Utopia is like this. The resolution is good, but not the best. The balance is good, but it's not completely flat. The hitting isn't bad, but there are a lot of better guys out there.. That's why Utopia is relatively less popular than other phones, and it's been loved by people for a long time. I think maybe. Pogolter feels the same way. Suddenly, something is plugged in and I change it, and later, I miss the flat taste and buy it again.

Aug 17, 2021 at 5:03 PM Post #2,595 of 3,520
Why did you change your mind?

Thank....

Thanks .... Do you find the sound more pleasant with the tube amp to your taste?
The LPG 2017 sub bass rumble with the HD650 headphones is amazing. I am afraid of losing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back