Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Oct 26, 2019 at 11:17 AM Post #1,666 of 3,520
My PMEQ settings are working fine, the same as before. (I can't speak to the presets as I deleted all of them. A cool feature of the LPGT is that you can delete unwelcome PMEQ/ATE settings and they disappear until you choose to restore them.)
My ATE presets are not working either.
I´ve imported your "on" EQ preset succesfully but I still have the same proiblem. The sound only changes when I´m on the option where the EQ presets could be created/edited, but once the preset is saved there´s no way to activate the preset.
@parabellum777 If PMEQ is not appearing in the status bar, you should do a Reset. It is the last line in the main Settings screen. That will almost certainly solve your problem.
I already did.
I´m currently saving my music files to the computer to format the memory card and try again to do a factory reset.
Are you able to change among your different EQ presets without problems?
Could you tell me what are the steps you´re using to activate a PMEQ preset? Maybe I´m doing somenthing wrongly.

Oct 26, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #1,667 of 3,520
It is the same as before. I create a new scheme under "My Scheme" and then I edit it to select the desired presets.

In your case, I would go into Settings > EQ Settings > My Scheme and select "All EQ". Confirm that. Then when you return to the play screen, all the EQ presets will be available.

I assume that you know how to then choose a preset from the play screen, i.e. press the icon at the bottom right beside the "next track" icon.

Combined.jpg

If selecting an EQ from here does not work, I am really mystified.

Good luck with this. It is late here but if you are still having trouble tomorrow, we can keep hacking.

Oct 26, 2019 at 12:02 PM Post #1,669 of 3,520
It is the same as before. I create a new scheme under "My Scheme" and then I edit it to select the desired presets.

In your case, I would go into Settings > EQ Settings > My Scheme and select "All EQ". Confirm that. Then when you return to the play screen, all the EQ presets will be available.

I assume that you know how to then choose a preset from the play screen, i.e. press the icon at the bottom right beside the "next track" icon.

If selecting an EQ from here does not work, I am really mystified.

Good luck with this. It is late here but if you are still having trouble tomorrow, we can keep hacking.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.
I was probably missing one step. After formating I´ll try it again.

Oct 29, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #1,670 of 3,520
Hi,

Something strange with my LPGT, when XRC is enabled (FW 1.1.1.6). When XRC is disabled, all is OK. When XRC is enabled, and ATE mode set to any one except Style 701 or Style 990, all is OK as well. But, when XRC is enabled and ATE is set to Style 701 or Style 990, there is audible noise in the left channel, like when we are listening untuned radio or seeking for radio station. This noise is well noticeable when volume settings is low (0-10). Also, sometimes this problem is not present, but by switching between XRC on and off back and forth, it could appear.

Does someone face the same problem?

Nov 3, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #1,671 of 3,520
Hi,

Something strange with my LPGT, when XRC is enabled (FW 1.1.1.6). When XRC is disabled, all is OK. When XRC is enabled, and ATE mode set to any one except Style 701 or Style 990, all is OK as well. But, when XRC is enabled and ATE is set to Style 701 or Style 990, there is audible noise in the left channel, like when we are listening untuned radio or seeking for radio station. This noise is well noticeable when volume settings is low (0-10). Also, sometimes this problem is not present, but by switching between XRC on and off back and forth, it could appear.

Does someone face the same problem?
Yes, I can hear perfectly the sound you describe. I suppose it’s a bug of the firmware.

Nov 26, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #1,673 of 3,520
I updated the PMEQ for the Campfire Audio Atlas in my signature. I am really happy with this:

And here is my setting for the Campfire Audio ATLAS. This solves the Atlas' mild mids suck out. The Atlas becomes my ideal IEM.
(Band - Type - F0(Hz) - GAIN(dB) - Q):
1 - BPF - 30 - 0 - 1.0
2 - BPF - 70 - 0 - 1.0
3 - BPF - 1900 - 1.4 - 0.6
4 - BPF - 5500 - 0.2 - 1.0
5 - BPF - 10000 - 0 - 1.0
Download ATLAS.eq

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019 at 4:57 AM Post #1,674 of 3,520
Decided to sell my Touch, will list it in the next few days, but PM if anyone interested.
It has the extra Dignis case too, mint, never left my place since i got it from Musicteck

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #1,675 of 3,520
Not sure if anyone noticed the same problem but since the latest firmware update, LPGT no longer supports 1 Tera SD or at least the amount of data on it will make it bug every time. That is very disappointing and even more since we cannot go back to the previous firmware it seems. The new firmware also prevents me now to use the USB out. Whereas I used to be able to plug it to R2R2K on USB without any issue, now i always get an error message that the connected device uses too much power

tct663Y.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #1,676 of 3,520
Same problem with 1tb under 1.1.1.7... I hope Lotoo will fix that quickly.

Dec 3, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #1,677 of 3,520
I experienced the same problem, after few trials i found out that the crash was caused by a single folder with a long text, once i removed that particular folder i never experienced another crash.
I don't know if was due to the length or some specific characters, it's definitely a bug, but I've been able to use the card for the last 3 months without experiencing any issues, i have approx 700GB of songs stored in the sd card.

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #1,679 of 3,520
I experienced the same problem, after few trials i found out that the crash was caused by a single folder with a long text, once i removed that particular folder i never experienced another crash.
I don't know if was due to the length or some specific characters, it's definitely a bug, but I've been able to use the card for the last 3 months without experiencing any issues, i have approx 700GB of songs stored in the sd card.
Thank you for the tip, I tried including a software to identify all long name file or with long path, I made the changes to remove those long names or path but still same problem. I also tried removing about 100GB as my SD card was nearly full (about 6 GB free on a 1TB card) but even after that the issue remains. The most frustrating is that the device worked perfectly before the FW updates and now it does not last more than 5 minutes without crashing. The SD card works perfectly fine on other device such as 1Z so it should not come from it. This is really annoying.[edit : I also removed special characters wherever I could]

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019 at 6:29 PM Post #1,680 of 3,520
Thank you for the tip, I tried including a software to identify all long name file or with long path, I made the changes to remove those long names or path but still same problem. I also tried removing about 100GB as my SD card was nearly full (about 6 GB free on a 1TB card) but even after that the issue remains. The most frustrating is that the device worked perfectly before the FW updates and now it does not last more than 5 minutes without crashing. The SD card works perfectly fine on other device such as 1Z so it should not come from it. This is really annoying.[edit : I also removed special characters wherever I could]
Did you tried to install the new FW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back