Los Angeles Meet - Mid to Late August 2012 @ LAX - Interest Check
Feb 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM Post #62 of 149

Quote:
Just thought I'd throw a vote for Anaheim in as well since I'll probably parlay a Disneyland visit onto the trip down there. Can't resist those corn dogs. 

I vote we hold the meet at the Tea Cups.  Good PRaT.

Feb 23, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #64 of 149

Quote:

Center image will be unfocused though. How about Space Mountain? Should exhibit good blackground. 

I did picture thoughts of n3rdling riding front car w/ the Orpheus in tow plummeting down that first decline.  Probably my best chance to acquire one.

Feb 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM Post #70 of 149

Quote:

Orpheus owners eat cereal?  I always thought they called upon their personal service staff to fetch fresh-baked pastries every morning.

Yeah!  And then what about if their hands are, ahem, full?

Feb 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #73 of 149
Been thinking about the timing. I liked the August idea in a cool A/C'd hotel right before school and the start of Q3/Q4. It appears that LA could really support a BIG meet sooner than later? Any input appreciated. Maybe mid-June? April Spring Break?

Feb 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #74 of 149
Hmm early August, late July sounds like great timing, but soo... far... away... I want time with Stax now. With the 50 already interested we could get a decent sized meet already by the end of next month. Just decide on a date that is good for you and stick with it, people will come, choice is evil.

Feb 23, 2012 at 8:53 PM Post #75 of 149
I like August.  It doesn't conflict with anyone still in school we there will be a larger turn up.

Purrin, don't you have a Ref-7?  If you do, we can have a setup to compare the NFB-7.1 to it side by side and determine if they are on an equal level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back