Los Angeles Area Mega Meet, Saturday July 11th
Jun 15, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #16 of 245
Hi Doug,

Yes, I will give you everything you need closer to meet time.

I am having lots of responses, so what would you guys say if I tried to get us an actual meet room at a hotel or something like that? I would need everyone to contribute to pay for it if it is even possible at this time to pull it off.

We also have a possible attendee with tons of Stax gear and the HE60/HEV70.

Jun 16, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #19 of 245
Holy Crap BatBud!!.....This is like CanJam deuce...with juice...I take it back, I don't need to listen to the Phoenix.
tongue.gif

Jun 16, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #20 of 245
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks a bit like a Canjam 09 part 2. It's very tempting but I don't have much gear to offer.

Don't worry about the gear, bring whatever you can or just bring yourself. You have some nice stuff in your signature. You can send me a PM with what you'd like to bring.
beerchug.gif

Please see the first post for updated info.

Jun 16, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #21 of 245
Hey, I thought this was just going to be a small get-together at your place.

smily_headphones1.gif

I'm still in, and a slightly bigger room might be worth it. I'd be happy to chip in $10 or $20. Maybe a little more if we can ge a good room.

Jun 16, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #23 of 245
Due to the fact that some attendees have expressed their concern for this growing too large and wanting to keep it an intimate meet, I am capping it off here. I am sorry to those who have yet to see this meet listing. I wanted to create an experience where everyone would get the chance to listen to good gear, something I would have liked to have done when I was starting out in this hobby. I didn't realize this would not be welcome by some. But I do understand how you feel and will cap it off at 20 people.

It will be held at the Ramada Inn and I will be locking in and paying for the reservation tomorrow. There is a water table in the room where they will continuously refill the pitchers of ice water for us. The folding tables are classroom style tables and are only 18" deep which is good because most gear isn't deeper than 18", and the small sizes will allow us much more room to move around.

Thank you all for coming and wanting to have a great time!

Jun 16, 2009 at 7:42 AM Post #28 of 245
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys tell me what kind of food you want, I'll tell you what place.
normal_smile .gif

You should definitely setup a poll as I'm down with pretty much any food.

Jun 16, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #30 of 245
Quote:

Originally Posted by santacore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Food decisions are probably best left until the day of. Now drinks, that's a different story...

Yes, I agree. I'm not going to make a poll. It's not that big of a deal.
bigsmile_face.gif

I don't really care for alcohol so you guys are on your own for that one. I'll have a beer every once in awhile though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back