Looking to replace ath ad700's. Help greatly appreciated.
Jun 28, 2011 at 5:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ISITIRIAIFIEI

New Head-Fier
I thank anyone in advance for helping me with this. I've had my cans for about a year now and I've decided I want something past the entry level stuff.

I've been looking around this site reading about all these different choices but I decided it would be best to let the experienced tell me what I want haha.

My budget is up to about 350, maybe 400 if I really push it.

Most of it's use will be dedicated for music. I listen to classical (constantly) and a lot of liquid rum and bass and other similar stuff. ex. ( http://www.youtube.com/user/Liquicity ) A little bit will be used for movies, but as I said before, mostly music. I want something that will fit those music tastes as perfect as possible. I have no preference towards an open or closed headset. My amp has a bass boost on it so a lack of bass isn't really an issue.

How comfortable a headset is doesn't really matter to me. I can get used to it. I am however looking for a headset that goes completely over the ear like my ad700's.

I'm sorry if I seem lazy... I have looked over countless threads on this site on various equipment but I had trouble finding someone with my music tastes. There also didn't seem to be a lot of comparisons of the ad700 to higher level cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back