Looking to purchase a flashlight? Here's an awesome resource!
Feb 20, 2007 at 11:31 AM Post #182 of 275
You buying a SF TITAN?
evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

-Ed

Feb 25, 2007 at 1:45 PM Post #185 of 275
Steve, I thought for sure you would have a Kroma by now. Surely you can just expense it.
biggrin.gif

Are you bringing anything interesting to the NYC meet?

Feb 25, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #186 of 275
WOW! This is great. I inherited a slight flashlight addiction from my grandfather. He passed away about 20 years ago and we collected 72 flashlights in his house/car/garage.

I've been looking for a nice light for a long time (I only have about 10) ... let the research begin!!!

Feb 25, 2007 at 5:01 PM Post #187 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ed! You sold your HDS on CPF!!! Are you saving money for the Titan/new HDS from Novatec?

Right now, this.

And of course, the EDC-120, whenever that is available.
wink.gif

And perhaps the new plastic EDC-60 depending on how affordable it is.

-Ed

Feb 25, 2007 at 10:08 PM Post #189 of 275
Ok i Sifted through 3 pages till my eyeballs fell out.

These are the torches ive been looking at for a year or so now.
I'll get one someday.
It's just summat i must own, along with one of those blue lasers..

$280.00 for a torch is taking the Pi55 though..(TDN,thumbs down)
But im still getting one..
rolleyes.gif

gatlightzo2.png

gatlight2iv3.png

Feb 26, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #191 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Steve, I thought for sure you would have a Kroma by now. Surely you can just expense it.
biggrin.gif

Are you bringing anything interesting to the NYC meet?

LOL I know, I am slipping. Of course, if I can demonstrate the effectiveness of the Kroma over the Extreme Super LED, then I can. There's only a difference of about 100 LEDs, right. Besides, I would never do that to Jack Gin; I like him too much.

I think I'll bring the new Immervision 360 degree lens, a MP camera, a couple of SFs (including a special edition from the last Anti-Terrorist Symposium) and a M1 IR unit. I may also bring one of our new super VandalProof cameras too. Of course I didn't tell anybody this, so I'll set up somewhere on a floor, unless someone donates a 2 square foot section!

Feb 26, 2007 at 1:43 AM Post #193 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And perhaps the new plastic EDC-60 depending on how affordable it is.

-Ed

whoa a plastic HDS EDC sounds very interesting considering how high their models are currently priced.

I'm debating between an Orb Raw or Orb Ns right now (both cree versions). Don't know if the nickel silver alloy is worth the extra money.

Feb 26, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #194 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein /img/forum/go_quote.gif
whoa a plastic HDS EDC sounds very interesting considering how high their models are currently priced.

I'm debating between an Orb Raw or Orb Ns right now (both cree versions). Don't know if the nickel silver alloy is worth the extra money.

FWIW, I like the form factor and design of the NS better. I have the Raw Ti, and it's the same form factor.

The Orb Raw is more prone to scratching, since it's softer metal.

-Ed

Feb 26, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #195 of 275
Quote:

Originally Posted by comabereni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can believe it. I read this thread on CandlePower with, admittedly, a smile on my face as a guy tries to figure out how to spend his $200 on a flashlight. You can substitute every reference to flashlight and model number with a headphone model and it reads exactly like this forum.

This line is especially classic: "Sad that I look at your lights and drool......very very nice....thats one... and I'm very Impressed Mr Bulk, eggggzelent light! Love the lumens gauge pic included!"

They actually have Flashlight meets. There's a meet coming up in my city, I think I want to go! Haha. How bored are we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back