Looking to buy my first serious pair of closed over-ear headphones (200$-400$)
Aug 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #47 of 88
I'm having a bit of difficulty finding out what exactly comes with the Fiio E11... I guess what I'm saying is does it come with a LOC and rubber band or do I have to purchase those seperately?

Thanks,

Chris

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #48 of 88
Quote:
I'm having a bit of difficulty finding out what exactly comes with the Fiio E11... I guess what I'm saying is does it come with a LOC and rubber band or do I have to purchase those seperately?

Thanks,

Chris

A rubber band. I'm pretty sure it does actually :O if not Dude a bag of BIG bands cost like a dollar 

the LOD is does not include, that is also like $10. I would buy it used here on head fi it may, come with a Lod and the seller should have a rubber band, If not I'll ship you 10 of em for 50 cents ;3 

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #49 of 88
Hey mshenay,

Haha i didn't mean just a plain old rubber band, i meant a cool one from Fiio, which i thought i saw in a review video. :p

As for the LOC, i guess i'll just get the L9 as i like the fact that it has angled connectors.

Thanks,

Chris

Aug 24, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #50 of 88
Quote:
Hey mshenay,

Haha i didn't mean just a plain old rubber band, i meant a cool one from Fiio, which i thought i saw in a review video. :p

As for the LOC, i guess i'll just get the L9 as i like the fact that it has angled connectors.

Thanks,

Chris

Yea a New E11 should have that cool Rubber band, but honestly it was WAY to stiff for me to EVER use it. but if you gave it a TUG it was a really SOLID rubber band... still I was afraid I'd rip it apart so I avoided it xD 

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #52 of 88
Hey all,

After doing some more research (i just can't stop!!!), it seems that the L9 LOD has a few flaws, such as the fact that it blocks the headphone "out" jack on the E11.

Can anyone here confirm this and/or suggest a better LOD option? 99% of my music listening is with a 5th gen iPod Touch.

Thanks,

Chris

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #53 of 88
If you still consider M100's an option, I highly recommend them as an electronic music fan. I do not listen to dubstep that much, but every of my dupstep fan friends said my M100's are the best they have tried. I like them too, and what I think is a big advantage that the headband is adjustable and the cushions are memory foam filled, so it's comfortable and noise isolating.
Also, if you want to do sports with them, they will not fall of your head, but will make your ears a bit too warm.

Aug 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #54 of 88
Quote:
If you still consider M100's an option, I highly recommend them as an electronic music fan. I do not listen to dubstep that much, but every of my dupstep fan friends said my M100's are the best they have tried. I like them too, and what I think is a big advantage that the headband is adjustable and the cushions are memory foam filled, so it's comfortable and noise isolating.
Also, if you want to do sports with them, they will not fall of your head, but will make your ears a bit too warm.

That is a matter of prefrance, I love Dub Step on my Dt 990, MUCH tighter bass than anything the M100 will ever have [due to open back design] but at the same time no isolation. And it might have as thick of a bass, because there is no resonnace.

Still the Dt 990 are my END game Edm cans atm. 

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #55 of 88
Hey all,

After doing some more research (i just can't stop!!!), it seems that the L9 LOD has a few flaws, such as the fact that it blocks the headphone "out" jack on the E11.

Can anyone here confirm this and/or suggest a better LOD option? 99% of my music listening is with a 5th gen iPod Touch.

Thanks,

Chris

I've got an L9 and the E11and yes it's a PITA it block the jack and make the volume wheel hard to access.

Aug 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #56 of 88
That is a matter of prefrance, I love Dub Step on my Dt 990, MUCH tighter bass than anything the M100 will ever have [due to open back design] but at the same time no isolation. And it might have as thick of a bass, because there is no resonnace.

Still the Dt 990 are my END game Edm cans atm. 

I still miss my DT990, first headphone i ever loved and i agree they are great for Edm, only really found better recently with the Signature DJ.

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #57 of 88
Thanks to all 3 of you for your input.

The M-100's are definitely my 2nd favourite as of now.

As for the L9, thank you Noxa for confirming the pain in the posterior region which can be felt during usage, i will look elsewhere :p

Thanks,

Chris

Aug 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM Post #58 of 88
Quote:
I still miss my DT990, first headphone i ever loved and i agree they are great for Edm, only really found better recently with the Signature DJ.

Those are the $1000 ones right xD. Yea no fair man lol, although HEY guys, the $1670 Beyers are only suprassed by $1000 headphones :D, means everyone who loves EDM should own a pair ^^ 

Aug 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #60 of 88
Quote:
Yeah who needs university when you can own some signature DJ's right? :p

xD there you go lol, thinking like a real audiophile xD 

That being said, I'm serious about start a Triple A Club at my college... Anonymous Audiophile Association 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back