Looking for techincal iems that are good value under 400$ any good reviewers that focus on technicals?
Dec 20, 2022 at 11:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

aquietlull

New Head-Fier
Basically I got the timeless and the moondrop stelllaris and the timeless has better soundstage the stellaris have better details instrument seperation and imaging

I want something that has details that are insane I know that the stellaris are not common so basically something that is a few steps above the timeless in detail(maybe 4 steps above if you get what I mean) and a step above in soundstage. I'm not a stickler for tuning.

Neishe recommendations would especially be helpful. Is there any reviewers that you do lots of technical review and posts recent videos?

I'm looking for my stopping point which is anything that out performs the best of the timeless and matches the stellaris.

If timeless has a 7/10 in soundstage I want an 8/10 if timeless had a 5/10 in details I want an 8/10

If the stellaris has a 6/10 in sound stage I want an 8 and if the stellaris had a 7 in details I want a 7.5

Feel free to just list names and let me do the research.

Greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #2 of 4
P.s. does anyone know any good reviewers with a list who specificity gets into the nuts and bolts for technicality's

Thank you, it would really help me out

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2022 at 1:52 PM Post #3 of 4
I am not sure that I know any reviewers who are nuts and bolts for technicalities but I think Precogvision and Aminus are two IEM reviewers that delve into technicalities well. They both have their own thread found here: Precogvision/Aminus. Here is Precog's definition/explanation of detail: link and imaging: link. You can also find Precog's ranking list here.

In relation to your main question: I don't think there is anything that could beat the Timeless' detail based on Precog's score of 7/10 but it does have an imaging score of 5/10.

Happy hunting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back