looking for some new IN-EARS
Aug 6, 2011 at 2:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

omerbr

New Head-Fier
im sory about my english right now english is not my first lang so.... sorry and i hope you will get what im saying
any whay i want to get an player i didnt decide about the player right now but i think its going to be mayby the sandisk sansa clip plus becous he can play FLAC wich is my hole 6000 songs in FLAC(im going to buy the 8GB and another 16GB card mam its not going to cut it but i got nothing to do about it)
soo i really need a good in ear in like 50$(im from israel and its = to about 200NIS soo its ok)
i need them to be comftrable
and i need that noone from the out can here the music and i cant here the out side too these is me only requasts

thank to how ever going to halp my
and aginee sorry about my 1 grade english its not my first lang max put it in google trans it will fix most of the problems i have here sory....

hoo and i forgat to tell you these but i maybe will amp it with the FiiO E5 and my type of music:
rock-50s,60s,70s you know guns,led z,Jhendrix you know what i mean i hope....

Aug 7, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #4 of 11
Sony EX310, EX510, JVC FX300, Denon C551, M2 and CX500.

Aug 8, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #5 of 11

Quote:
Because i alert people because of my too much enthusiasm, i will say witha few words, that i am in love with my new pair of Dunu Trident. To me, they are delicious.

31$ for noise cancle in ears? i think something is not good with these thing if it cost that much and got noise cancleng system
any why i got 50$ i think there is better things in that budget right?

Quote:
Sony EX310, EX510, JVC FX300, Denon C551, M2 and CX500.

i can name all the in ears that cost 0-50$ to you know? it dosent realy halping my that your saying every earphones there is in that budget
(and please put the name of the company im luky to know that M2 is brainwaves i cant go to google and put M2 and hope ill get earphones in the results)

Aug 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #6 of 11

Quote:

31$ for noise cancle in ears? i think something is not good with these thing if it cost that much and got noise cancleng system
any why i got 50$ i think there is better things in that budget right?

Actually, the DUNU Trident is big performer at such a cheap price! It's actually a bit of a bargain. I will post some reviews of it soon but I am truly surprised at the performance of this gem. As a bonus, it's one of the best looking IEMs on the market!

Aug 9, 2011 at 12:58 AM Post #7 of 11
M2 and PL50 are good value.

Aug 9, 2011 at 4:32 AM Post #8 of 11

Quote:
M2 and PL50 are good value.

thanks

Quote:
Actually, the DUNU Trident is big performer at such a cheap price! It's actually a bit of a bargain. I will post some reviews of it soon but I am truly surprised at the performance of this gem. As a bonus, it's one of the best looking IEMs on the market!

thank you
you know where i can get:
Dunu Trident
sandisk sansa clip + 4GB
FiiO E5 amp
and Sandisk 8GB microSD
i need all of those stuff to be worldwide shippment but amazon is not shippineg those things into my country for what thay say
so i need a worldwide shippment who can ship to israel

(AMAZON suckkkkkk asss!!!!!)

Aug 9, 2011 at 6:37 AM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
thanks

thank you
you know where i can get:
Dunu Trident
sandisk sansa clip + 4GB
FiiO E5 amp
and Sandisk 8GB microSD
i need all of those stuff to be worldwide shippment but amazon is not shippineg those things into my country for what thay say
so i need a worldwide shippment who can ship to israel

(AMAZON suckkkkkk asss!!!!!)

You can get the DUNU Trident at lendmeurears.com
The Fiio E5 at dealextreme.com

Not sure about the rest of the stuff.

Aug 9, 2011 at 8:02 AM Post #10 of 11

Quote:
You can get the DUNU Trident at lendmeurears.com
The Fiio E5 at dealextreme.com

Not sure about the rest of the stuff.

DX is a fake factory some things there are reall but i dont knoe what about the FIIO E5 is it reall or fake at DX?

i need ot all in 1 place soo it will get to my in the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back