Looking for new headphones....
Jan 15, 2013 at 12:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

daman510

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm a noob.

I currently own Klipsch S4, Sennheiser 680i and Beats Pro. I listen to everything, but mostly R&B and hip-hop/rap.

Like the title says, I'm looking for a pair of new headphones. Specifically, clearer sound than the Klipsch S4 and a rich bass, but not over powering like the Beats Pro. Also, more comfortable than the Beats Pro.

I'm looking at Sennheiser's HD 558 (I've tried these, but I feel like the bass can be a bit louder), HD 280 Pro and PXC 450. I've read that Audio Technica's ATH-M50's are great too, but I'm looking for something with a detachable cord.

Give me recommendations! Any brand is fine.

Thanks.

Jan 15, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Hello!

HD439 from sennheiser has good bass & does everything(almost) better than ATH-M50.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you for the response.

Do you know of any others that can fold? I'd like to bring them to places I go because I travel a lot. Apologies, I forgot to mention that.

Jan 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #4 of 6
May I know about your budget? UE6000 are good under $200 for traveling via air transport as it isolates noises well. Some might like the sound while some don't. Personally, I will only recommend it for those who needs isolation under that budget :)

Jan 16, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
May I know about your budget? UE6000 are good under $200 for traveling via air transport as it isolates noises well. Some might like the sound while some don't. Personally, I will only recommend it for those who needs isolation under that budget :)

My budget is $250 and below. But of course, the cheaper the better.

Does the UE6000 have good sound as the Audio Technica ATH-M50s ? I'm thinking about just getting those because supposedly, they're great overall and not having a detachable cable isn't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back