Looking for new headphones under $150
Oct 30, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #31 of 38
I would say ...drive.

Did I win?

Oct 30, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #33 of 38
haha, just order it online, (from oz this time), dont even know a retail shop for these thing most parts have a specific identification number that's universal, at least across the same chain store, and building cmoy is well documented what number parts you exactly need etc.

Oct 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM Post #34 of 38
Do you have a Jaycar near you?

Oct 30, 2010 at 6:25 PM Post #35 of 38
not near enough that i prefer shipping by post, or do you mean him? isnt there other stores in oz that's cheaper? i mean in nz jaycar wouldnt be the first place i look for parts

http://www.jaycar.co.nz/stores.asp

Oct 30, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #36 of 38
Who ever is going to buy any parts for anything like amps n stuff.

or Radio Parts.

Oct 30, 2010 at 8:28 PM Post #37 of 38
I do have a jaycar on the way home from school, but it's not particularly well stocked with electronics components. I usually buy kit electronics, though - either online or at a place like jaycar (used to get it from dick smith, but they've dropped all their components and stuff).

Nov 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #38 of 38
HELL YEAH! Got them delivered today! First impressions (hooked up to my iphone): they sound a little like my klipsch custom 2s, but with punchier bass, and they look old school awesome. Gonna try with my macbook tomorrow (my IEMs sound heaps better when connected to my macbook). Now I have to go find myself a nice amp, and possibly diyMod my 5th gen ipod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back