Looking for help finding a good pair of headphones.
Sep 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Mil0sh

New Head-Fier
Hello, I recently had a quick listen to a pair of beats, the larger ones, and was blown away by the sound quality and level of bass. I love my music but had never listened to a pair of good quality headphones before, so I was blown away by what I was hearing.

So here I am, asking for a good pair of headphones for less than £300.

I listen to a lot of electronic music, a fair bit of rock, and a little classical. I will sometimes be using them on a bus/ in public so some kind of noise isolation would be good, but not vital, especially if it jeopardises the sound quality.

I do hope you can help, and thank you in advance. :)

Sep 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #2 of 3
Hello there. Here is a really good guide for ya:
http://www.head-fi.org/a/buying-guide-headphones-by-price-range

One recommendation that is not on the guide and I think might fit you well is the V-Moda M-80.
I am not very good at describing sound so I recommend reading the reviews but they seeme to fit your specifications very well and the price is only around 180£.

Sep 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Hello, I recently had a quick listen to a pair of beats, the larger ones, and was blown away by the sound quality and level of bass. I love my music but had never listened to a pair of good quality headphones before, so I was blown away by what I was hearing.
So here I am, asking for a good pair of headphones for less than £300.
I listen to a lot of electronic music, a fair bit of rock, and a little classical. I will sometimes be using them on a bus/ in public so some kind of noise isolation would be good, but not vital, especially if it jeopardises the sound quality.
I do hope you can help, and thank you in advance.
smily_headphones1.gif

Heya,

And you still have not heard quality headphones. But at least you're on the path. You can get what you want for less than your budget.

Some suggestions:

Beyer DT770
Vmoda Crossfade LP-2
Ultrasone PRO 750
Shure SRH 840
AKG K550

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back