Looking for comfortable full headphones (for PC use), budget $60-$75
Oct 29, 2010 at 8:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

bztbzt88

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm looking for headphones I can use to listen to music (and maybe some limited gaming, mainly music) when I'm working on the PC.

I need comfortable headphones for a couple of hours of use each day. I also want them to sound good, of course. I'm a real newbie at this and never had a good set of headphones.
I listened to Koss SportaPro which sounded nice, but seems really uncomfortable for long-time use.
I'm listening to all kinds of music, except maybe classical...

My budget is $60-$75.

Thanks a lot,
Bar.

Oct 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #6 of 17

Quote:
Forget about the grado's, they are uncomfortable.

I wear Grados at least 4-5 hours a day 
wink_face.gif

Oct 29, 2010 at 12:55 PM Post #11 of 17

Quote:
OK, and if there is medium-volume music from speakers in the same room, or people talking - I will here them loudly with open headphones ?

Yes, open headphones let in almost all out side noise and if you try to drown it out you're going to start annoying people from you're music leaking.

Oct 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #13 of 17

Quote:

Yes, open headphones let in almost all out side noise and if you try to drown it out you're going to start annoying people from you're music leaking.

So what kind (and if you can specify models?) of headphones are not open to ALL (a little may be fine) outside noise, and won't annoy other people in the same room, while still being comfy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back