Looking for Closed Headphones around $300 Genres Rock, Electronic
Sep 6, 2013 at 11:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ScionicReaver

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for closed headphones for $300 or less.
I'm looking for comfortable headphones, that don't leak and isolate well. Though sound quality is ow priority, as I want something to listen to that won't disturb others.
I'm usually in a library or public area. Also wanting Closed headphones because I take public transportation and walk home and wish to shut off a lot of external noise.

My main genre is Electronic music, but I also listen to rock music from time to time, rarely symphonic orchestra music.

Sep 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #4 of 4
oh, then, try and stay away from "portable" headphones (such as audio technica's ws and es series) or dj cans (sony v dj's, denon hp700, or audio technica pro series) and do go for headphones such as the sennheiser hd 439's, beyerdynamic dt770, audio technica's ath-m50 and ad/a series, or even the akg k200 series and k550. personally I would reccommend the hd439's (if you can take the time to mod), the audio technica ad900x, or the k550 as they all have great treble and mids which are very important for rock and the hd 439's have lovely veluptous bass when they have been modded which make it amazing for electronic music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back