Looking for best price on monster miles Davis tribune earphones?
Jun 8, 2010 at 6:02 PM Post #91 of 117

Quote:
You know, by having buying less amps and players and earphones, those money amount to a custom earphone. I really want to get the JH3A once things settle down.

I'm w/ ya!  The DSP/amp box seems to be similar in size to my incoming SFlo2 so portability for flying and travel seems fine to me.  JH3A's w/ 16's are a huge blip on my radar.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #92 of 117

Quote:
Where is the serial number located??

The y-connector on the cables and the collectors box lined w/ blue cloth.  
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM Post #94 of 117

Quote:
HAHA,thanks so i assume the lower numbers are more desirable?

Lol, i dunno man.  i don't think i will be selling mine on Sotheby's anytime soon.  
wink_face.gif

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #95 of 117

Quote:
Lil, i dunno man.  i don't think i will be selling mine on Southey's anytime soon.  
wink_face.gif

Me neither mine come tomorrow! I'm so excited! Just too bad there aren't many unboxing videos or video review of them! I would like to see a few, but hey that's life!

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #96 of 117

Quote:

Me neither mine come tomorrow! I'm so excited! Just too bad there aren't many unboxing videos or video review of them! I would like to see a few, but hey that's life!

Lol, impatient huh.  Monster is pretty good w/ the accessories especially the MD's.  If you don't have white hybrid foam tips in the box PM soundmatters12.  Also, don't burn in the drivers w/ very loud clipping sources or songs.

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #98 of 117
I must say these things are killing my ears. Can't seem to find a pair of tips that fit just right. Maybe I'm putting them in wrong but they are either in too far where I can't hear sound as clear or they are falling otu of my ears and not blocking out sound adequately or if they are what sounds the best they plain hurt. Gonna have to keep tinkering to figure out how to make these work because I do love the sound quality.

ergh...

Jun 9, 2010 at 1:39 AM Post #99 of 117

Quote:
I must say these things are killing my ears. Can't seem to find a pair of tips that fit just right. Maybe I'm putting them in wrong but they are either in too far where I can't hear sound as clear or they are falling otu of my ears and not blocking out sound adequately or if they are what sounds the best they plain hurt. Gonna have to keep tinkering to figure out how to make these work because I do love the sound quality.

ergh...

So out of the 15 or so pairs of tips you haven't found the right one yet?  There are actually instructions on how to insert them also....

Jun 9, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #101 of 117

Quote:
The cone shaped tips seem to fit nicely but in my opinion the sound quality suffers in comparison to the supertips.

If you're in the states, get the Auvio tips from Radioshack. Nice sound, so-so isolation, but they go in one way and won't get too shallow or too deep. Also grab a pair of Sony hybrids to give them a try. They aren't my favourite tips, but they can work for some people.

Jun 9, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #102 of 117
Man just got home, and here they are the Miles Davis Tributes!!! I must say they are utterly impressive! I was impressed by the packaging! The quality is amazing, even after 25 minutes of play im very happy! I can easily say that these are the best iems that I've ever heard!
Thanks for everyone who helped me with this... I will put a video up on youtube showing what came in the box....
PS did anyones come with the 1/8th adapter???

Jun 9, 2010 at 5:17 PM Post #104 of 117

Quote:
I did not get an adapter, dammit.

No, neither did I, and I'm surprised and a bit shocked b y that... now I got the golds they came with an adapter... so this is kind of dumb, but oh well... I gotta buy one now...

Jun 9, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #105 of 117
maybe they realized that very few people actually use the adapter and typically those who do already have a bunch of them :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back