Looking for an Audio-Technica ATH ES7
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Anti8000

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys, 
I'm looking for an ATH ES7 but since they are discontinued I thought I might as well buy an used one. I have a 100 bucks in hand and I'm in Canada. If anyone has one can they please let me know. If there is a simillar quality headphone other than this that I can buy for the same price range from amazon let me know. I was told that the audiophile community here is really great and that's why I registered here. 
Thanks a lot people!

Jan 28, 2011 at 4:12 PM Post #2 of 6
We have a "For Sale" forum. You can search there right now and if there isn't any, ES7s pop up once in a while. They are still relatively easy to find so I don't think you'll have a problem. I think you can get a used one for less than $100 for sure.

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #5 of 6
I did see a tsh-es7 on ebay and the buyer comments all say that it IS authentic. But still I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Where did you buy yours from? It looks beautiful and from what I've heard they sound the same. 

Jan 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #6 of 6

Quote:
I did see a tsh-es7 on ebay and the buyer comments all say that it IS authentic. But still I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Where did you buy yours from? It looks beautiful and from what I've heard they sound the same. 

Yeah they do sound great for the price/portability. I bought mine from an Australian store and they have sold out, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back