Looking for a UE 700 Replacement
Dec 10, 2012 at 2:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

x2p

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I loved my UE700s, however they got damaged on a recent trip and cannot be repaired.

Since the UE700s are now discontinued I am looking for something with a similar signature with a bit more base and if possible a bit more vocal forwardness.

What I really loved about the UE700s is they made the songs come to life.

My genre of preference is pop/r&b/rap etc... pretty much what ever is popular at the moment.

My budget is up to 200$ and so far I have been considering the following:

Vsonic GR07 MKII and the Audeo Perfect Fit PFE 122. (leaning towards the former)

Anyways some help would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks!

(If it helps, I hated the sound signature on my Shure SE210s and E3C)

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #2 of 3
TDK BA200. Incredible dual-balanced armature performance. Smooth sound signature in contrast to UE700, while still extremely detailed. Very, very comfortable.

Dec 10, 2012 at 4:39 PM Post #3 of 3
You hated the E3c... That was my favorite single BA IEM of all time, I liked it so much for the mids that I put it into a CIEM. With that said, the PFE122 is a fantastic IEM that really does all genres justice. Another great IEM to consider is the Vsonic GR01. The GR01 uses the same TWFK as the UE700, Fischer DBA-02 and others, but to my ears, it doesn't have the mildly offensive treble and it is very forgiving sounding. I liked the GR01 the best out of the other TWFK IEMs, but I haven't tried the DBA-02mkII yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back